- 1/2 bedroom maisonette attached for family or investment
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Located perfectly for any commuter or family needing schools and high street all within walking distance
- Potential to redevelop and make this your next family home
- Stunning period features
- EPC energy rating E
The Judd School (0.2mi.)
West Kent and Ashford College (0.2mi.)
Tonbridge Grammar School (0.3mi.)
A property where you can truly roll your sleeves up and get that imagination running wild with thousands of ideas that could be mastered. Not to mention the fact that this property has its own 1/2 bedroom self contained maisonette/annexe which is absolutely perfect for the ever growing, independent family members or simply for an investment opportunity.
Firstly what needs to be appreciated is the size of the plot that this property is situated on. Along with the overall square footage being set over 4 very large floors. Not to mention the versatility of every room and floor within this property.
As you enter into the hallway, there is a great size living room and separate dining room or what could be a second living room if needed.
The lower ground floor has a fantastic sized kitchen/diner and an extremely large room that would be great for the kids cinema/computer room or further dining room or library.
The first floor consists of three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. With the second floor consisting of a further 2 bedrooms, again both fantastic sizes.
The tour continues with this property having its own large one/two bedroom maisonette to the rear of the property consisting of an extremely large bedroom, lounge, dining room, utility/kitchen area and shower room. This one bedroom maisonette can either be rented out with no disturbance of entering or exiting the main residence whatsoever or could be created into a space for growing teens or elderly relatives.
- Lounge: 14'3 x 12'11 (4.35m x 3.94m)
- Sitting Room: 16'7 x 12'1 (5.06m x 3.69m)
- Annexe Bedroom: 20'4 x 10'4 (6.20m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room
- Storage Area: 16'7 x 11'10 (5.06m x 3.61m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 18'3 x 16'7 (5.57m x 5.06m)
- Utility Area: 9'0 x 6'9 (2.75m x 2.06m)
- Store Area: 10'4 x 6'10 (3.15m x 2.08m)
- Store Area: 10'4 x 7'8 (3.15m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 9'2 (3.69m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'0 (3.61m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'10 x 5'7 (3.61m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 11'10 (5.06m x 3.61m)
- En Suite
- Loft Room: 12'4 x 10'10 (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: