- Well presented & spacious ground floor apartment
- Located on the popular south side of town
- Knole Park 400 metres, High Street 0.8 miles
- Sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Allocated parking
- Station 1.7 miles
- EPC Rating = C
Well presented ground floor apartment on the south side of town is well located within 400 metres of Knole Park and 0.8 miles of the High Street
1 Buckwell Place is set within a small development on the popular south side of Sevenoaks within 400 metres of Knole Park and 0.8 miles of the High Street offering a multitude of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants.
• Comprehensive Shopping: Sevenoaks (0.8 of a mile), Tunbridge Wells and Bluewater.
• Mainline Rail Services: Sevenoaks (1.7 miles) to London Charing Cross/Cannon Street.
• Schools: There are many highly regarded schools in the area both state and private. www.goodschoolsguide.co.uk
• Sporting Facilities: Golf clubs in Sevenoaks include Wildernesse and Knole with Nizels in Hildenborough (which also has a private health/fitness centre). Sevenoaks leisure centre. Cricket, rugby and hockey in the Vine area of Sevenoaks.
• Communications: The M25 can be accessed at the Chevening interchange (about 2 miles) linking to other motorway networks and Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
1 Buckwell Place is a well presented ground floor apartment, offering light and spacious living accommodation, finished to a high standard throughout and located on the sought after south side of Sevenoaks, ideally located for both Knole Park and the High Street. The apartment is set within an attractive building with one other apartment, forming part of a small award winning development that was built in 2005 by Rydon Homes. Also of benefit is a telephone entry system, parking and communal garden.
• The entrance hall creates a free flowing link between the accommodation.
• The double aspect sitting/dining room provides a spacious and light living area ideal for both entertaining and everyday living.
• Sliding doors open to the kitchen/breakfast room with a comprehensive range of wall and base cupboards. Granite work surfaces incorporate a Franke sink and extend into a breakfast bar. Integral Neff appliances include a hob (with extractor over), oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
• The master bedroom includes built in wardrobes and a well appointed en suite shower room.
• There is one further double bedroom with a built in wardrobe.
• The modern bathroom comprises a fitted bath with shower attachment, wall mounted wash basin, heated towel rail and W.C.
• The development is approached over a block paved driveway providing one allocated parking space for Apartment 1 together with two communal visitors parking spaces.
• Also of benefit is an area of communal lawn to the rear.
Square Footage: 822 sq ft
From our office on Sevenoaks High Street proceed in a southerly direction for about 0.8 of a mile, passing Sevenoaks School on your left. The entrance to Buckwell Place can be found after the turning for Shenden Way on the right hand side.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: