A very few homes in London will be as unique as this. Here is an opportunity to acquire a duplex villa style apartment located on top of the boiler house square of the Battersea Power Station building which is currently going through a major restoration programme. It is to be noted that Apple is going to create their new London HQ at the Battersea Power Station itself.
Set over 11th and 12th floor, accessing the apartment begins by entering one of the four storey high reception lobbies within each of the wash towers at the corners of the Power Station. From the lobby, two scenic glass lifts rise rapidly taking you to a top-lit sky lobby at the base of the famous chimneys. On your way to your apartment the journey will be punctuated by views of the generous landscaped gardens. A bank of centrally located lifts are also available to take you directly to the basement car park.
Ideal for entertaining, this stunning apartment offers a generous amount of external space providing far reaching views of the Park and the future Phase Three site from the large open plan living area on the 11th floor. This home is a truly special part of an Iconic building located near to the chimney on the power station itself. A distinct and uncompromising apartment that provides the purchaser with a phenomenal place to call home.
Amenities & Facilities
Residents will enjoy ample amount of amenities and facilities such as 24 hours concierge, a residents' lounge, bar, business centre, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, games room, private cinema and much more.
A carefully chosen retailers based on site will mean that whatever you need will be right there. Moreover, a theatre, fashion houses, bars and food outlets will make living here a remarkably convenient and an enjoyable experience.
And yes, if you do need to travel in and around London, just walk to the new Battersea Power Station northern line tube located right within the development or choose the river taxi service off the jetty.
2 receptions, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
Internal area: 2,369 sq. ft. (220 sq. m.)
Terrace: 424 sq. ft. (394. sq. m.)
Roof Terrace: 1,259 sq. ft. (117 sq. m.)
Gross Area: 4,052 sq. ft. (377 sq. m.)
Lease: 999 years from 2013
Please note that the pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Some of the images are actual photographs of residents' facilities in Phase 1 of the development.
About Battersea Power Station:
- Battersea Power Station is one of central London’s largest, most visionary and eagerly anticipated new town centres in which roughly half the development will be comprised of shops, restaurants and office space. In addition, there will be a six-acre public park, a town square and a new tube station (scheduled to be within Zone 1).
- The Battersea Power Station project covers 42 acres and includes 3.5m sq ft of mixed commercial space, together with 4,364 new homes.
- The successful regeneration of Battersea Power Station will create 20,000 new jobs, inject £20bn into the UK economy and create a funding mechanism for the first major tube line extension since the Millennium. A new NHS medical facility is also being built.
- The Battersea Power Station Foundation supports local charities and community projects. Over £3.3m has been awarded since it launched in 2016; on average, £207,000 is granted per month and the largest grant awarded was to Battersea Arts Centre for £305,000.
- Circus West Village is the neighbourhood centre for the first part of the development. It opened to the public in Spring 2017 and since then more than 350,000 people have visited to enjoy the ongoing programme of events and the new shops and restaurants.
- Residents started to move in to Circus West early in 2017 and continue to do so. The Village Hall, a new performance space, has opened at Circus West Village and a new MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus service commenced on 1 November 2017.
- The Battersea Academy of Skills Excellence (BASE), the development company’s bespoke jobs and training service created for those living locally, was launched in 2016. It is focused on matching people with jobs at Battersea as well as providing training relevant to the job pipeline at the development.
- Battersea Power Station is owned by a consortium of Malaysian investors comprised of Sime Darby, S P Setia and the Employees’ Provident Fund. Management of the development is being undertaken by the British-based Battersea Power Station Development Company.