- BE IN FOR CHRISTMAS
- Stamp duty paid
- Part exchange considered
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Integrated appliances
- Living room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 2
- 10-year NHBC warranty
BE IN FOR CHRISTMAS! Stamp duty paid and part exchanged considered.... The Gleneagles is a spacious 5 bedroom home that is ready to move into.
Call now to book a viewing.
Eagle Rise at Channels is an exquisite development of new homes in Chelmsford set among the lush Essex countryside near Little Waltham. Now in its final phase there are just a few remaining 4 & 5 bedroom family homes.
This exclusive development of new homes is excellently served by amenities within the neighbourhood itself, with a firm focus given to community spirit and cohesion. Eagle Rise is a place where your children can safely ride their bikes with other youngsters; a place where you can breathe in the fresh air; a place you will always call home.
Every single detail of this innovative new neighbourhood has been designed to the letter, with a focus on creating the very best quality of life for its residents.
When you choose your property at Eagle Rise, you are choosing a home in a brand new community in the glorious Essex countryside. The properties have been carefully constructed to blend in with their green surroundings, while a
number of attractive lakes and open spaces have been created for the benefit of all. Meanwhile, the social needs of the community have been accommodated through the inclusion of a central plaza, bowls club, village green and golf course, amongst many other facilities. Transport has also been taken into account, with a park and ride nearby for travel into Chelmsford.
You certainly don't have to travel far to enjoy some of the best dining Chelmsford has to offer. Just a short walk away on the Cliffords Estate are two restaurants, The Bistro at Little Channels Golf Course and The Bar and Brasserie at Channels Golf Course. Both eateries have a wide-ranging menu and offer a great ambiance for any occasion. A ten-minute drive away is The Lion Inn at Boreham, an award-winning restaurant
which is a firm favourite in the local area and beyond. Its sister restaurant, The Blue Strawberry in Hatfield Peverel, is equally well-regarded and is just 12 minutes away from Bellway at Channels by car. The centre of Chelmsford provides a huge array of international dining opportunities, from Thai food at Siam Cottage to Italian at Olio. You can also indulge in Chinese, Greek and Indian cuisine depending on your fancy.
For a more casual bite to eat, there is a Pizza Hut, Frankie and Benny's and Jamie's Italian among many others nearby.
If you like to 'shop till you drop', a short drive takes you into Chelmsford city centre, with its plethora of stores offering everything from clothing to sporting equipment to jewellery.
If your shopping itch hasn't yet been scratched, you can travel a little further afield to Freeport Braintree for outlet shopping, or intu Lakeside, Bluewater or Westfield shopping centres for splashing your cash on a larger scale.
Bellway at Channels is in a fantastic location to enjoy everything East Anglia has to offer, from its quaint villages to its bustling beachfronts. Meanwhile, its proximity to London means you can indulge in all manner of cultural, historical and leisure activities in the capital whenever the mood takes you.
For international travel, Stansted is less than 15 miles away.
• Choice of fitted kitchen with soft closing doors and drawers*
• 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated AEG double oven to all 3 & 4 bedroom houses
• Integrated AEG double oven or two single ovens to all 5 bedroom houses
• Integrated extractor hood where required
• AEG 4 burner hob
• Integrated microwave to all 5 bedroom houses
• Removable base unit and plumbing for dishwasher to 3 & 4 bedroom houses
• Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom & En Suites
• Contemporary Roca sanitaryware
• Ceramic wall tiling
• Chrome heated towel rails to bathroom and en suite
• LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
• TV points to living room, kitchen, study and master bedroom to 3 & 4 bedroom houses
• TV points to living room, kitchen, study and all bedrooms to 5 bedroom houses
• Telephone points to hall and living room
• Mains linked smoke detector
• Fused spur for future installation of alarm system to 3 & 4 bedroom houses
• Integrated alarm system to 5 bedroom houses
• Sensored external security light to front and rear to 5 bedroom houses
• Internal walls to be finished in white emulsion
• UPVC double glazed sealed windows
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom to 3 & 4 bedroom houses
• Fitted wardrobes to master and second bedroom to
5 bedroom houses
• Electric garage door opener to 5 bedroom houses
• 1.8m close fencing
• Turf to front garden
• 10 year warranty
*Subject to build stage.
Take advantage of Bellway's unique Additions package and create a home that is as individual as you are.
Square Footage: 1907 sq ft
See more properties like this: