- Beautifully presented
- Quaility fixtures and fittings
- Spacious accommodation
- Fantastic location
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Original features
Kirkstall St Stephen's Church of England Primary School (0.1mi.)
Beecroft Primary School (0.5mi.)
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Long term let
A beautifully decorated and well presented 3 bedroom home situated a stone's throw from Kirkstall Abbey, a five minute drive from the city centre. The property has many lovely features - high ceilings, original wooden doors, brand new kitchen and bathroom, and an ornate fireplace and large bay window in the lounge. The property boasts 2 double bedrooms and one single a spacious modern bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen. The grand three story house is set back from the path with a lovely small front garden.
Open plan lounge/dining room with oak flooring, feature fireplace and large bay window overlooking front garden.
This property is presented to a beautiful standard.
Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £895 per month. ( ... ) has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.