*STUNNING MODERN DETACHED* A well presented young family home. Currently providing 3 bedroom accommodation being further enhanced with good size conservatory, recently installed kitchen, driveway with parking for several cars and a very cute garden. Situated in a cul de sac position as well as being well placed for many local amenities including schools and shops
Rent : £650 pcm Deposit : £700 Admin fee : £150
Available to Rent Now
3 bedroom detached. Double glazed and central heated. Immaculate condition. Drive with space for two cars. Fully modern kitchen with diner area. Fully carpeted but also can change to wooden flooring. Bathroom with power shower. Property comprises: Ground floor large living room and fully fitted modern kitchen / Dining Room. WC. First floor having 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Available for viewings now as currently vacant.
Area & Location
The property is situated in Buttershaw BD6 within close proximity to bus routes and other local amenities.
2.32m x 2.80m (7' 7" x 9' 2")
4.10m x 2.40m (13' 5" x 7' 10")
4.80m x 3.55m (15' 9" x 11' 8")
4.10m x 2.10m (13' 5" x 6' 11")
1.50m x 0.80m (4' 11" x 2' 7")
2.10m x 4.50m (6' 11" x 14' 9")
3.40m x 2.50m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
2.60m x 2.40m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
2.40m x 1.70m (7' 10" x 5' 7")
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact[use Contact Agent Button] or [use Contact Agent Button] to arrange a suitable time to view.
Take Low Ln, The Avenue, Back Ln and Cooper Ln to Meadway in Bradford
12 min (4.5 mi)
Head west on Thornton Rd/B6145 towards Thorpe Rd
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Thornton Rd/B6145
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Chat Hill Rd
Turn left onto Low Ln
Go through 1 roundabout
At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto The Avenue
Go through 1 roundabout
Continue onto Baldwin Ln
Turn left onto Back Ln
Turn left onto Highgate Rd/A647
Turn right onto Cooper Ln/B6380
Continue to follow Cooper Ln
Go through 1 roundabout
Turn left onto Carr House Rd/A6036
Continue to follow A6036
Continue on Meadway. Drive to Duich Rd
2 min (0.3 mi)
Turn right onto Meadway
Turn right towards Torridon Cres
Turn right onto Torridon Cres
Turn left onto Duich Rd
Duich Rd, Bradford
How to apply for the property?
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide proof of ID, address and funding (if needed)
3. Payment of the application fee (which includes our holding and referencing fees)
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is D. A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
Council Tax Band
This property has been placed in Band B. According to Bradford Metropolitan District Council online the council tax rate is approximately £1,143.10.
Referencing & Checks: It is our company policy that we carry out full references and credit checks on the applying tenant(s) for all our rental properties. This is to safeguard our clients’ best interests.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
Renting through us
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8. Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Letting with Black Horse Property?
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on[use Contact Agent Button] to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.