An excellent opportunity to purchase a brand new 2 bedroom park home/bungalow in Emmer Green, near to all amenities. Available in varying designs, each has the possibility to be tailored to your own internal design. An ideal opportunity for mature or retirement as residents must be over 45 years. 100% part exchange options available.
Harveys Nurseries is located along a private driveway off the Peppard Road in Emmer Green. The Peaceful development has a secure remote control entrance gate and these park homes/bungalows are set in comfortable surroundings amongst Grade II listed walls that were formerly part of the Caversham Park Manor House. They are perfect if you are considering retiring or are simply looking to move to a more affordable property. Every property comes with a warranty and has its own parking space adjacent to the property. The pictures and specifications listed are for indicative purposes only as these properties can be tailored to meet your own needs.
* Living room
* Dining room
* Master bedroom
* En suite shower room
* Bedroom two
* Insulated floor, walls and roof
* White internal doors
* Condensing gas combi boiler and radiators (LPG)
* Fitted kitchen
* 4-ring hob with built-in oven
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine (subject to size)
EXTERNAL SPECIFICATIONS CAN ALSO INCLUDE
* Specifically designed apex lightweight tiled roof with Dutch Barn style ends
* Dormer over inset front door
* 4 square bay windows with GRP canopies and Georgian bars throughout home
* Internally glazed white uPVC windows and doors for added security
SITE CHARGE - to be confirmed
The monthly estate charge includes for water, sewerage, refuse collection, communal lighting, laundry etc.
From the offices of Farmer & Dyer proceed north up Prospect Street, at the traffic lights bear left onto Peppard Road, at the top of the hill turn right into the continuation of the Peppard Road and turn second right into Harveys Nurseries
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: