- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
- NO CHAIN! Period early 20th century, extended mid-terraced house
- 3 bedrooms, all off the landing
- Front aspect lounge with decorative fireplace
- Kitchen with separate dining room
- Bathroom on the ground floor
- Gas central heating via a Combi boiler & double glazing
- Low maintenance gardens to the front & rear of the property
- On street, permit parking
- Located close to a primary school, Norwich city centre & local amenities
SUMMARY This period, mid terrace property is offered with no chain and features 3 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge plus separate dining room and ground floor bathroom. With a low maintenance garden, on street permit parking & close to a primary school, this is an ideal home for a young family or first time buyers.
OUTSIDE The property is set back from the road by a small, walled front garden area with patio and shrubs. To the rear is a low maintenance garden comprising of patio areas and rear access.
DIRECTIONS From the A47 southern bypass, take the exit marked A146 towards Trowse. Continue left on the A146 then right at the traffic lights onto Martineau Lane. At the roundabout, take the second exit and continue on this road. Turn left into Corton Road and Carshalton Road is the second turning on the left. The property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: