Just 3 houses remaining! READY TO OCCUPY! RESERVE NOW AND MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS WITH STAMP DUTY PAID*
Occupying a desirable location to the south of Cambridge city centre, this private cul-de-sac
comprises five brand new family homes with stylish, luxurious interiors and a superb contemporary specification.
Each of the four bedroom homes boasts crisp, clean architecture and spectacularly light, airy living spaces with the benefit of highly energy-efficient features.
Set back from Glebe Road with an open outlook to the rear over allotments beyond,
Glebe Close offers a leafy, peaceful setting with the convenience of excellent local schools, amenities and transport connections. The vast offering of culture, shops, cafés and restaurants of cosmopolitan Cambridge is also within easy reach.
The area is renowned for its superb schooling both in the private and state sector. The Perse School is just 0.2 miles away, with St Faith's, The Leys, St John's and Stephen Perse Foundation all in close proximity.
Both Long Road and Hills Road Sixth Form Colleges are also easily accessible, with the latter
lying top of the league table of state schools for 22
Glebe Close consists of just five striking three storey linkdetached and semi-detached homes along an exclusive avenue set back from the road.
On the outside, the brick, white render, and cedar cladding create a unique, chic look that integrates with the existing surroundings. Every home
benefits from a south-facing garden, a balcony with attractive allotment views, and a private garage.
Internally, the accommodation has been designed to easily combine the practicalities of modern family living with a luxurious environment. The
houses are flooded with natural light, with extensive glazing used throughout, including wide-span bi-fold doors to the open-plan kitchen/dining room, and the beautiful second floor balcony
overlooking the rear garden. The excellent specification provides comfort and convenience, with sleek, elegant finishes creating a calming, stylish backdrop.
• Porcelanosa fitted kitchen with flat-fronted drawers and cupboards
• Composite stone worktops
• Xlight splashbacks and upstands
• Integral Siemens appliances, including single combination oven, 5-ring induction hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Utility room with matching units to kitchen and
free-standing Siemens washing machine and
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
• Contemporary white Laufen basins and toilets
• Bette Starlet white bath in master en-suite
• Roca chrome mixer taps
• Porcelanosa floor and full-height wall tiling
• Underfloor heating
• Elegance Edge flat panel towel warmers
• Mirrored cabinets with integral shaver sockets
• Mexicano vertical panel oak veneer doors
• Oak handrail to stairs
• Powder-coated bi-fold doors to garden
• Brushed satin chrome window and door ironmongery
• Contemporary white switches and sockets
• USB port in kitchen, sitting room, study and master bedroom
• LED recessed downlighters and pendant fittings
• Under-pelmet lighting in kitchen
• Cat 6 cabling throughout with data points in sitting room, kitchen, study and master bedroom
• Digital and terrestrial TV sockets
• Zoned underfloor heating to all ground and first floors
• Planar flat panel radiators to second floor
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
• Intruder alarm
• Mains-powered smoke and heat alarms
• CO2 detectors
• Multipoint locking front door
• NHBC 10-year warranty cover
• Photovoltaic solar panels to generate electricity
• Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system
• 210 litre water butt
• Second floor south-facing balcony
• Wall-mounted external lighting
• External power and taps
• Natural stone paving and patio
• Permeable block-paved driveway
• All properties are freehold
• The development has a private road and small communal areas which are subject to an estate charge
Glebe Close lies just 1.4 miles from Cambridge station, for frequent direct services into
London King's Cross from as little as 45 minutes, or London Liverpool Street from just over an hour. There are also connections to Stansted Airport
in around half an hour, and access to the north via
Peterborough. Alternatively, the airport is a 40-minute drive down the nearby M11 which also
provides connections to the A14 and M25.
ENTERPRISE PROPERTY GROUP LIMITED
Enterprise Property Group Limited (EPGL) is an expanding national developer, applying established principles of intelligent design and quality construction through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Enterprise Heritage, Enterprise Urban and Enterprise Retirement Living.
The bespoke nature of all EPGL developments allows its homes to be designed for modern living
and today's busy lifestyles, whether they are conversion schemes preserving the heritage
and character of the past, or new-build projects with stunning design and layout. This means
not only does EPGL have a huge depth of knowledge and experience of the technical
nuances of "non-standard" development and construction, it has also earned EPGL an
enviable reputation upon which it is well placed to
EPGL is pleased to have won many awards for its projects, an acknowledgement perhaps of
the attention to detail that EPGL sees as an important part of the whole process.
The company has a strong commitment to delivering sustainable homes by incorporating energy-saving features and using renewable
resources. To that end, EPGL aims to exceed minimum standards set out by Building Regulations and is proud of its expertise in this area.
*Stamp Duty Paid - Terms and Conditions apply, selected plot only.
The images shown are for illustrative purposes only, are not plot specific and may vary from finishes within individual properties. The information given is without responsibility on the part of the agent (sellers) and you should not rely on the information being factually accurate about the property. Neither Carter Jonas LLP nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf have the authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property. The areas, measurements and distances are approximate only.
See more properties like this: