- Stunning Sea Views
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Balcony
- Luxury Finish
- Vibrant City
Situated on the 11th floor apartment Sixty Eight has the most amazing views from its floor to ceiling windows which, from the living room, open out to the large balcony. Just a short distance from the restaurant district of Royal William Yard the aoartments offer luxury living in the city centre.
THE RESIDENCES AT 1620 are the perfect opportunity to experience City living with stunning Ocean frontage. The beat of the City's heart gives way to the charming elegance of one of the world's best natural harbours, Plymouth Sound.
Situated on the 11th floor apartment Sixty Eight has the most amazing views from its floor to ceiling windows which, from the living room, open out to the large balcony.
The master bedroom in this spacious 2 bedroom apartment has panoramic sea views and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom also has a stunning view across Plymouth Sound.
The living areas at this height will be breath-taking with a view of Plymouth Sound that cannot be seen from anywhere else in the City
Apartments on the Eleventh Floor are the highest to be released to date making them a rare acquisition available at this stage.
High above the coastline adjacent to The Hoe, 1620 provides a serene backdrop to the panoramic Atlantic Ocean, a world away from the city yet walking distance to the business and shopping areas of Plymouth.
Our clients Henley Real Estate invite you to become part of the fabric of 1620. Eighty-eight select residences are to be created alongside a brand new, dynamic boutique hotel.
With direct access to the Hoe, 1620 residents can enjoy the historic Hoe Park & Gardens. Set high above the waves, 1620 will have a new south-facing lawned terrace on which to enjoy outstanding views of the Sound, Drake's Island and Mount Edgecombe.
An apartment in 1620 will allow endless evenings experiencing the sunsets and sounds that have lifted hearts over the centuries.
1620 will sit in a dynamic, growing city and be perfectly placed for residents to enjoy all of the impressive local amenities.
The restaurant district in Royal William Yard, The Pavilions, the Theatre Royal and shopping at Drake Circus are all within approximately 7 minutes away.
An apartment in 1620 will put you in the heart of a city buzzing as it gears up to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower in 2020
1620 – The Hotel
1620 shares its unique location with a new proposed eighty bedroom boutique hotel.
With restaurants, health spa and spacious accommodation, the hotel will provide a dynamic asset to Plymouth and be a focal point for the 2020 Mayflower 400 celebrations.
Owners of Residences within 1620 will have access to enjoy all that the hotel offers, be it a family celebration dinner, a pamper in the spa or a relaxing drink overlooking Plymouth Sound.
All of 1620's apartments will benefit from a large, well-designed private balcony or terrace
A place to relax and entertain with Plymouth Sound as a back drop. These private spaces will allow for great special occasions with family and friends as the sun sets over neighbouring Cornwall
Modern Living/Historic Setting.
• High 2.65m ceilings
• Full height glazed sliding doors leading out onto balconies or terraces
• Energy efficient double glazed composite windows
• Oak effect finish front door
• Engineered hardwood Flooring
• Bespoke designs
• 1620 kitchens with quartz worktops
• Soft close hinges and drawers
• Built in LED lighting under wall cabinets
• 4 zone ceramic hob and oven with canopy hood
• Integrated Microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Free standing washer and dryer to utility area
Bathroom & En-suites
• White contemporary sanitary ware
• Ceramic tile wall and flooring
• Built-in feature mirrored cabinet, shelving and lighting to all bathrooms and en-suites
• Contemporary bathroom accessories
• Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom with soft closing doors, fixed shelves and chrome hanging rails
• Dimmable LED recessed downlights
• Pre-wired for flat screen TV
Electrical & Lighting
• Cat 5 data network infrastructure installed throughout for home network
• Telephone and Broadband services throughout
• LED recessed down lighters
• Pre-wired for ceiling speakers
• Pre-wired for wall mounted TVs in living area and bedrooms
Media, Electronic & Communications
• Sound system hard wired to family area, kitchen and master bedroom suitable for Sonos system
• Integrated television reception system, digital terrestrial, Sky provision
• Audio/video door entry system with keyless fob access
• Solar panels linked to communal electricity supply to reduce bills and carbon emissions
• "A" rated appliances and dual flush mechanisms on all WCs
• Energy efficient thermostatically controlled central heating
• Double glazed composite windows
• Dusk to dawn sensors on external communal lighting
• Covered cycle storage
• Electric vehicle charging provision
• Contemporary landscape designed external garden area
• Paths and walkways to link to the Hoe and Cliff Road
• Split levels with wild planting areas
• Panoramic seating overlooking Plymouth Sound
• Lighting to external areas
• New cycle route linking into Prospect Place for access to Millbay
• Surface secure lit car park
• 999 year lease
• 10 year new build warranty
• Professional management company providing services
• Fire detection system with sprinkler provision to common areas and escape routes
• Automatic smoke ventilation to communal areas
• Central heating and hot water systems with digital programming
• High efficiency whole residence ventilation system
• Underfloor heating and thermostatically controlled radiators
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: