- Available now
- Part furnished
RH Properties are proud to present this spacious one bedroom apartment located off the main Hagley Road.
The apartment is situated on the Moorland Court complex.
This apartment has a modern feel to it but still retains its old features with high ceilings and original doors.
The apartment comprises of -
*** Large entrance hallway with carpets and storage room
*** Lounge with dining room - carpets, large bay window, gas fire and leather suite.
*** Master Bedroom - Large bay window , laminate flooring, built in double wardrobe, chest drawers
*** Bathroom - bath suite with mixer shower head to bath and mixer sink tap and tiled walls.
*** Kitchen - fitted units with sink tiled walls fitted with gas cooker, extractor hub, washing machine, separate dryer and double fridge freezer
The property benefits from double glazing and central heating
*** HEATING AND HOT WATER IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT AND WILL COME ON TIMED ****
*****MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE CONDITION AND SIZE******
DHSS ACCEPTED (subject to terms and condition)
AGENT FEE APPLY
For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
[use Contact Agent Button]
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included /excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
See more properties like this: