- Spacious 3 bed flat with South facing balcony
- Second floor with passenger lift
- Beautiful tree-lined avenue 500m from Westbourne and 1 mile from beach
- Newly fitted carpets and newly painted throughout
- Bathroom and additional cloakroom
- Garage and communal parking
- Vacant. Keys
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Security entryphone system
- Ring Hearnes in Poole for details or viewing
Victoria Education Centre (0.6mi.)
Talbot Heath School (0.8mi.)
St Michael's Church of England Primary School (0.8mi.)
A particularly spacious 3 bedroom second floor flat in this highly sought after location just 500m from the shops at Westbourne and approximately 1 mile from the beach at the bottom of the Avenue. The property has a south facing balcony with a leafy outlook, single garage, bathroom plus additional cloakroom, security entryphone system, double glazing and gas central heating via radiators. The property has had newly fitted carpets and has been repainted throughout and would benefit from further modernisation in key areas.
• 3 bedroom second floor flat
• South facing balcony
• Superb location in beautiful tree-lined avenue
• Double glazing and gas central heating
• Single garage plus communal parking
• Security entryphone system
• 500m from Westbourne shops
• 1 mile to beach
• Newly fitted carpets
• Newly decorated throughout
Kingsgate is a purpose built apartment block set over 6 floors comprising 18 apartments. The communal staircase and entrance halls have a very bright and airy feel, with large windows allowing plenty of natural light to flood into the communal areas. There is also a passenger lift to all floors and a security entryphone system as well as large well-tended communal gardens, garages for each of the flats and a communal parking area.
The property is located within 500m of Westbourne with its wide range of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants including M&S food hall and Tescos along the road. Bournemouth railway station is just over two miles away, Parkstone Golf Course is only 1.7 miles. The beautiful sandy beaches of Branksome, which you can walk to through a mature Branksome Chine, are approximately one mile away at the bottom at The Avenue where the popular Branksome Beach restaurant is located overlooking the sea.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: D
Maintenance Charges: £2,500 PA (includes Building Insurance, Window cleaning, Water Rates, garden maintenance & sinking fund.)
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: