- Secure Site with Electronic Gated Access
- Intercom Entry to Building
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Built in Wardrobes
- High Specification Magnet Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Double Glazed Acoustic Glass
Launde Primary School (0.2mi.)
Langmoor Primary School Oadby (0.5mi.)
Brocks Hill Primary School (0.7mi.)
Ideal for contemporary living, this highly desirable, high specification, penthouse apartment close to Waitrose and a short walk from Oadby Town centre comprises of two double bedrooms, one ensuite, one bathroom, a fully fitted living kitchen with appliances and two allocated parking spaces.
The property is Council Tax Bend B & EPC rating C.
Available now. Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
Property Information - This well proportioned, spacious penthouse apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is well presented with timber flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers two allocated parking spaces, separate intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular schools, leisure facilities and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides an array of local amenities incliding cafes, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, and popular retailers.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Spacious Living Kitchen incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and electric oven, granite worktop with integrated four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer.
* Master Bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes, and ensuite.
* Further double Bedroom with built in wardrobes facing the south elevation.
* Bathroom with bath and Briston bar shower overhead
* Double glazed patio doors to two balconies (one North facing and one South facing) with decking and ample space for al fresco dining while admiring the stunning views
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on[use Contact Agent Button]. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at
Permitted Payments To The Agent - Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent - as stipulated in the tenancy agreement - you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
a Holding Deposit of £229 (equivalent to 1 week's rent calculated as 1 months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
a Deposit: £1148 (equivalent to 5 weeks' rent calculated as 1 months' rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
- £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
- Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
- Locksmith's charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
- Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Landlord's reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant's agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord's Agent - Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information - Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt's website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: