- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- City Centre Location
- Short Walk to Train station
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- Fantastic views over Bradford City
- Excellent Commuter Links
- Close To Local Amenities
Bradford College (0.3mi.)
Elite Grammar School (0.4mi.)
Dixons McMillan Academy (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Part furnished
Recently decorated, well presented two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Bradford City Centre. This light and spacious apartment is fully fitted with fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine. Located just a short walk from the train station the sought after apartment block offers good commuter links and is within a miles walk from all local amenities.
The apartment briefly comprises of - open plan kicthen/living space including ample storage and work units, carpeted lounge with large window which adds light to the room. The modern family bathroom includes a bath with shower, WC and wash basin. The largest of the two double bedrooms includes a modern en-suit with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. The second bedroom provides ample space and storage. Two cloak cupboards in the entrance hall way add additional space.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £ per month. ( ... ) has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
See more properties like this: