- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Bathroom
- New Central Heating Boiler
- Good Transport Links
- Quiet location
- Quaint stone features
- Cottage feel
- Housing benefit welcome
Fieldhead Primary Academy (0.3mi.)
Batley Girls High School (0.5mi.)
St Peter's Church of England Voluntary Aided Junior, Infant and Early Years School (0.6mi.)
- Available now
NEWLY DECORATED AND NEW CARPETS! Well presented 2 bedroom end terrace house. Situated in quiet cul de sac with good public transport and road links to City centre and beyond. Property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed. There is a light and spacious open plan fitted kitchen/dining lounge, one double bedroom , one single bedroom and bathroom with electric shower.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £ per month. ( ... ) has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
See more properties like this: