Kings Oak Primary Learning Centre (0.3mi.)
Wombwell Park Street Primary School (0.4mi.)
High View Primary Learning Centre (0.5mi.)
FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR OFFICES
979 sq.ft. (90.98 sq.m.)
45 HIGH STREET, WOMBWELL, BARNSLEY, S73 8HN
Suite of Five Self Contained Rooms
Prominent corner position within Wombwell Town Centre
Free public car parks serving the Town Centre, all readily accessible
Potential for 100% Small Business Rate Relief to qualifying occupiers
Nearby Traders include, Betfred, Post Office, William Hill, Wilko, Poundland, Fultons, Greggs and Bargain Booze
EPC Rating E
RENTAL £3,900 per annum, exclusive of business rates
FRONT OFFICE 16’10” x 14’2” (average)
FRONT OFFICE 10’5” x 17’5”
STORE ROOM 6’3” x 6’
INNER LOBBY leading to
REAR OFFICE 12’11” x 13’1'1”
OFFICE 10’ x 13’11”
OFFICE 20’5” (max.) x 11’7” (average)
Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected.
Rateable Value WEF 01/04/2017: £5,700
Uniform Business Rate 2019/2020: 49.1p in the £
Under current legislation, up to the 31st March 2020, properties with rateable values less than £12,000 are exempt from business rates. This is subject to review by the Authorities on an annual basis. Interested parties should make their own enquiries via the Local Authority’s Business Rate Department.
A lease is available for a minimum 3 year term with the tenant being responsible for internal repairs and a contribution towards annual building insurance premium.
£3,900 per annum, exclusive of business rates, payable monthly in advance by standing order, and subject to upward only review at three yearly intervals.
Tenants to pay a rental bond equivalent to £750
A service Charge is payable to cover the proportionate cost of the annual Building Insurance Premium.
The rental is not subject to VAT
The ingoing tenants are to bear the landlord’s reasonable legal costs in the transaction.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate with a rating of E 106.
ESTATE AGENTS ACT 1979
In accordance with the provisions of Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, notice is hereby given that the Directors of Wilbys are also Directors of the landlord company which owns the freehold interest in the property.
Enterprising Barnsley can provide details of any Financial Assistance currently available in this location, and can be contacted on[use Contact Agent Button].
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: