- Spacious & modern family house
- Ideal for Chevening Primary School
- Sevenoaks station 1.4 miles
- 2/3 reception rooms, 4/5 bedrooms
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room
- Mature gardens, about 1/3 of an acre
- Ample driveway, detached garage
- Junction 5 of the M25 1.5 miles
- EPC Rating = D
ATTRACTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE OF GOOD PROPORTIONS SET IN ABOUT 1/3 OF AN ACRE AND IDEALLY LOCATED IN CHIPSTEAD
Boot Lodge is ideally located for Chipstead village with its picturesque period properties, public houses, lake and sailing club. The neighbouring village of Riverhead provides a coffee shop, convenience store, public house, restaurant, wine merchants, butcher, library, church, chemist, beauty salon, local shops, and a Tesco superstore.
• Comprehensive Shopping: Sevenoaks (1.9 miles), Tunbridge Wells and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
• Mainline Rail Services: Sevenoaks (1.4 miles) to Cannon Street/Charing Cross.
• Primary Schools: Chevening, Amherst Juniors and Riverhead Infants, Sevenoaks, St Thomas’ RCP, St John’s CEP and Lady Boswell’s CEP Schools.
• Secondary Schools: Judd Boys Grammar in Tonbridge, Weald of Kent and Tonbridge Girls Grammar, Trinity School and Knole Academy in Sevenoaks.
• Private Schools: Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Walthamstow Hall Secondary Schools. Sevenoaks, Solefields and New Beacon Preparatory Schools in Sevenoaks. St Michaels and Russell House Preparatory Schools in Otford. Radnor House in Sundridge.
• Leisure Facilities: Sailing and water sports on Chipstead Lake, tennis at the village club. Wildernesse and Knole Golf Clubs in Sevenoaks and Nizels Golf and Leisure Centre in Hildenborough. Sevenoaks Swimming and Leisure Centre. Cricket, Hockey, Football and Rugby in the Sevenoaks Vine area, Rayleys Tennis Centre in Sevenoaks.
Boot Lodge is an attractive detached family house offering well proportioned accommodation with a modern finish, ideal for both family living and entertaining. The property is set back within an elevated plot benefitting from well established gardens, a detached garage and ample parking. It is ideally positioned within the popular village of Chipstead and conveniently positioned for Chevening Primary School.
• The entrance hall benefits from a built in coats cupboard and access to the cloakroom.
• The versatile and generously proportioned reception rooms comprise a double aspect sitting room featuring a bay window and an open fireplace. The triple aspect garden/dining room has stripped wood flooring and central double doors opening onto the rear garden terrace. There is also a study with fitted office furniture, which could alternatively be used as an additional bedroom.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is of excellent proportions and is fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base cupboards, including a sizeable island unit. Granite work surfaces incorporate a twin sink. Double doors leads out to the side of the property/ Integral appliances include an AEG oven, gas hob (with extractor fan) and dishwasher.
• The adjoining utility room is fitted with additional storage cupboards and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. A stable door provides access to the side of the property.
• The master bedroom is arranged over the first floor, benefitting from built in wardrobes, a Juliet balcony enjoying an outlook over the rear garden. There is also a modern en suite shower room.
• There are three further bedrooms, two of which include built in/fitted furniture.
• The well appointed family bathroom comprises a bath with separate shower attachment, wash basin, heated towel rail and W.C.
• The property is approached over a gated brick driveway providing ample parking, and leads to the detached garage with light and power connected. Flanked to either side are areas of lawn and mature planting.
• The rear garden acts as a wonderful backdrop to the property, comprising a substantial paved terrace with an adjoining area of lawn interspersed and bordered with mature trees, hedging and shrubs. In total the plot amounts to about 1/3 of an acre.
Exterior photographs taken in March 2017.
Interior photographs taken in December 2016.
Square Footage: 1837 sq ft
Acreage: 0.33 Acres
From Sevenoaks town centre proceed in a northerly direction along London Road passing the station. After about 0.5 of a mile, turn left at the roundabout proceeding up Worships Hill. Turn right at the traffic lights onto Witches Lane and turn left at the crossroads. Continue into the centre of Chipstead village and turn right onto Chevening Road. Boot Lodge can be found on the right hand side after Chevening Primary School.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: