- Stunning Penthouse
- Views of countryside
- Retirement village
- Close to Exeter City Centre
- Residents Club House
- Assisted Move available
A spacious and beautiful penthouse, with Millbrook House, part of the new Millbrook Village from award winning retirement developer, Renaissance Villages. This penthouse has the benefit of well planned accommodation, and two balconies and a terrace. The living room and bedroom one enjoy an outlook over the open countryside, yet the development is close to the charming centre of Exeter.
* Please note these areimages of the Buller House Penthouse
Millbrook Village is located between Topsham Road and the River Exe. The beautiful centre of Exeter with its Cathedral, and excellent offering of shopping and leisure, is approximately 1.5 miles away, with the city centre being well served by buses from Topsham Road.
Exeter’s airport which provides regular flights to UK and European destinations, and the mainline Exeter St Davids railway station, are both close by.
A brand new apartment set within a new purpose built retirement village, close to Exeter city centre. This development by award winning Renaissance Villages, provides independent living, with the benefit of an on site country club style club house, which will feature a swimming pool, gym, bar, restaurant amongst its many features.
Nestled in a peaceful setting close to the River Exe, in the heart of the historic cathedral city of Exeter, Millbrook Village embodies the perfect blend of luxurious, independent living combined with the comfort and security of an exclusive village community.
Millbrook Village comprises a selection of stylish two and three bedroom cottages and one and two bedroom apartments centred around a prestigious clubhouse, the development has been thoughtfully designed for the over 55s by Renaissance Villages, multi award-winning specialists in creating high quality, age-exclusive homes.
Gone are the days when ‘taking it easy’ meant staying in and putting your feet up – although there will be plenty of opportunities to relax in your spacious, elegantly appointed new home. Millbrook, like all of Renaissance Villages', offers the active, independent, social lifestyle that is so treasured by each one of the residents, with the reassurance of knowing someone is always there to help should you need it.
Renaissance Villages pride themselves on their attention to detail on design and finishes of each village, and place customer care as their main priority, to help you settle into your new home, and enjoy a wonderful lifestyle as part of the community of Millbrook Village.
Each home at Millbrook Village benefits from not only the lifestyle of the clubhouse and beautifully landscaped grounds, but in addition each home offer well designed interiors, sustainable electric air source heat pump system providing under floor heating and hot water. In the stylish Alno kitchen a range of high quality integrated appliances including an electric double oven, fridge freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher and hob. Each bathroom features ceramic wall tiling; full-height to shower rooms and half-height to bathrooms, and elegant white sanitary ware from Villeroy & Boch and Kaldewei bathrooms with complementary fittings by Hansgrohe. For your peace of mind an independent call alarm is installed should you ever need this. Every window is double glazed, and each home comes with the benefit of an NHBC 10 year warranty.
The homes at Millbrook Village are each leasehold, and a service charge applies which includes a management fee and a contribution to a maintenance reserve fund. Other costs apply, please ask for details.
Moving Made Easy
Renaissance Villages has launched a new initiative to assist customers in making the move into one of their developments. Moving Made Easy represents a package of services and offers designed to relieve the stress of a downsizing move and any associated hassle. The initiative incorporates:
• Assisted Move – the management of an efficient property sale by Savills Asset Management, incorporating organisation and management of the appraisal, viewings, offers, exchange and completion for you
• Removals - Renaissance Villages has partnered with leading, quality removal companies to provide a convenient removal service at unrivalled prices
• Senior Move partnership - As part of the purchasing of a new Renaissance Villages home, customers will also benefit from six hours of assistance from The Senior Move Partnership, a unique advisory service to help downsizers to declutter and organise their possessions ahead of a move
• Financial Advice - SPF Private Clients, an associate of Savills, is a leading UK financial services intermediary offering advice and arranging short term finance
• Solicitors fee contribution – for customers who choose one of Renaissance Villages’ panel of quality solicitors, a contribution towards fees will be offered
• Interior design service – once residents have moved into their new Renaissance Villages, an introduction to an interior partner is offered, with excellent rates organised
Please contact us for an appointment to view the beautiful show homes at Millbrook Village.
Please note – images reflect show homes at Millbrook Village, and actual homes may be different in finishes and layout to these image.
Square Footage: 1961 sq ft
See more properties like this: