- Designated Parking
- Well Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
Lady Elizabeth Hastings' CofE VA Primary School, Thorp Arch (0.8mi.)
Primrose Lane Primary School (1.3mi.)
West Oaks SEN Specialist School and College (1.3mi.)
- Available now
Located in a rural setting this luxury 2 bedroom apartment is situated between the up market villages of Thorp Arch and Walton and a 5 minute drive to the A1M and the M1/M62 corridor. There is a fine dine country pub within walking distance and Boston Spa is just 2 miles away and has a fine selection of shops and restaurants.
The apartment boasts 2 double bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en suite boasting a modern and spacious walk-in shower. The house bathroom is fully tiled with bath, pedestal toilet and hand basin, shaver point.
Master bedroom is bright and spacious with Juliet balcony. Additional second double bedroom
Open plan kitchen, living and dining area featuring a Juliet balcony and breakfast bar with stools. The kitchen is of a modern design with tiled splash-backs and flooring.
Heating is electric with economical storage heaters. Storage cupboard in the entrance hall.
There is a dedicated parking space and additional visitors spaces.
If you have other questions about this property, please telephone[use Contact Agent Button]
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £695 per month. ( ... ) has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number CMP005757
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
See more properties like this: