A two bedroom mid terraced house found in a central location of Maidstone.
The property has just been refurbished to include a new fitted kitchen and bathroom. Added to this there is new flooring throughout and it has been redecorated.
There is also double glazing, electric heating, and a courtyard garden to the rear. There is also the opportunity to have one residents parking permit.
Centrally positioned Maidstone town centre is only a short walk away.
Entrance Door To:
3.30m x 2.69m (10' 10" x 8' 10") Double glazed window to front. Range of brand new base and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit. Lamona stainless steel electric oven and hob with extractor over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Laminate floor. Recess lighting. Stairs to first floor. Leads through to:
Living Room Area
3.66m x 3.56m (12' x 11' 8") Double glazed patio doors to rear. Understairs cupboard. Electric radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
3.56m x 3.51m (11' 8" x 11' 6" max) Double glazed window to rear. Electric radiator. Laminate flooring.
2.54m x 1.85m (8' 4" x 6' 1") Double glazed window to front. Electric radiator. Laminate flooring. Airing cupboard.
Brand new white suite of low level WC, vanity hand basin and panelled bath with shower screen. Separate shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recess lighting. Extractor.
Approximately 15ft in length. Patio garden with raised beds.
There is an opportunity to acquire one residents parking space within the development.
What Fees We Can Ask You To Pay:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
• Holding Deposit of £150.00 (which must not equate to more than one weeks’ rent) This is to reserve the property. Please note, this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantors) withdraw from the Tenancy, fail a right to rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or deed of guarantee) within fifteen calendar days (or other deadline for agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
• Security Deposit of five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the Tenancy.
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
• Unpaid rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than fourteen days in arrears.
• Lost keys or other security devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc.VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
• Variation of contract (Tenant’s request): £50.00 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking Landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Change of sharer (Tenant’s request): £50.00 (inc.VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking Landlord’s instructions, new Tenant referencing and right to rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Early termination (Tenant’s request): Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the Landlord’s costs in re-letting the Property as well as all rent due under the Tenancy until the start date of the replacement Tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the Tenancy.
• Philip Jarvis Estate Agent Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme. • Philip Jarvis Estate Agent Ltd is part of the PropertyMark Client Money Protection Scheme. Scheme reference: C0014138.