A three bedroom semi detached house comprising:-
Hall, lounge, dining room, a modern kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, with the fridge freezer and the washing machine being offered if required on landlord non maintained basis; three bedroom (two doubles and a box room size bedroom), and a bathroom with an electric shower above the bath.
The house has PVC double glazing and combi gas fired central heating.
There is a parking area at the front and a good size rear garden with access to a garage size store / shed.
12 month term preferred.
VIEWING:- By appointment only. Please call our office on[use Contact Agent Button] to arrange an appointment.
COUNCIL TAX BAND:- C
TENANCY DEPOSIT:- £800.00
AFFORDABILITY:- £20,850.00 per annum. This is the minimum level of income required for referencing purposes. If you wish to take a tenancy as a sole tenant you will have to have this amount of annual income; if you intend to rent jointly with others, then you and your co-tenants need to have an annual combined income at or above this amount.
TENANTS PLEASE NOTE:- If you want to become a tenant at this property you will be asked to pay fees for referencing and for tenancy administration.
Before referencing -
1) a non-returnable fee of £150.00 inclusive of VAT [£125.00 + VAT] is payable to us by the prospective sole tenant or the first tenant if there is more than one tenant, with each additional tenant being charged £60.00 inclusive of VAT [£50.00 + VAT] non-returnable.
2) Should a guarantor be required, and the principle of a guarantor be acceptable to the landlord, the cost for referencing a guarantor is £60.00 including VAT non- returnable. Please note: not all Landlords will accept a tenancy with a guarantor and your application could be declined if a guarantor is required.
3) The non-returnable fee for a Company letting is £180.00 inclusive of VAT [£150.00 + VAT]
Upon signing the tenancy agreement and before the tenancy starts -
a single administration charge of £84.00 inclusive of VAT [£70.00 + VAT] to cover administration and tenancy deposit registration, is payable by the tenant.
Information regarding tenancy charges which could be incurred during a tenancy, is available on request, and is set out in our Tenancy Application leaflet.
REGARDING CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING:-
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before travelling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:- We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ESTATE AGENTS:- We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the NAEA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN:- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information. The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to TPOS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:- As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:- The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.