A unique opportunity to purchase an exclusive development site. The site is situated in a backwater setting within the highly regarded Blackthorn Lane situated just off Manor Road in Oadby. The site benefits from planning consent for five dwellings.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY. CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN TO SUB DIVIDING THE SITE. Please call agent on[use Contact Agent Button] for further details.
Location - The site occupies a delightful position on the exclusive tree lined avenue of Blackthorn Lane within the highly sought after residential area of Oadby which has excellent shopping and supermarket facilities, schools, bars and restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities and bus services. More comprehensive shopping and supermarket facilities are available in the City of Leicester and at Fosse Shopping Park. For the commuter the nearby ring road provides access to junction 21 of the M1 and Leicester has rail services to London St Pancras.
Description - The site offers prospective purchasers an excellent opportunity to purchase a development site for 5 or 7 substantial dwellings within a highly prestigious area of Oadby.
Planning - Planning consent has been granted for the erection of 5 residential dwellings. A copy of relevant correspondence is available at the selling agent's offices.
Planning History - INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT OFFICES AT SELLING AGENT.
83/0043/8M - ERECTION OF 5 BUNGALOWS - APPROVED
88/0237/8M - RENEWAL FOR 5 BUNGALOWS - APPROVED
98/0642/8O - ERECTION OF 5 DWELLINGS (TWO SINGLE STOREY, THREE TWO STOREY) WITH ACCESS AND DRAINAGE PROVISION - APPROVED
01/00465/8M - RENEWAL OF OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR THE ERECTION OF 5 DWELLINGS TOGETHER WITH ACCESS, PLOT LAYOUTS AND DRAINAGE PROVISION - APPROVED.
04/0653/REN - ERECTION OF 5 RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS - APPROVED
07/00063/TPO - FELLING, LOPPING, CROWN RAISING ETC, INCLUDES 22 INDIVIDUAL TREES FOR FELLING UNDER PLANNING PERMISSION 04/0653/REM WITH 3 FURTHER TREES NOW INCLUDED REFERENCED T1, T2 AND T48 ON THE SUBMITTED SCHEDULE - APPROVED.
BLACKTHORN LANE, OADBY - FIVE DWELLINGS APPROVAL DETAILS, STONEWOLD HOMES LTD. WHICH INCLUDES:
(14/11/2001) OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT FOR THE ERECTION OF 5 DWELLINGS TOGETHER WITH ACCESS AND DRAINAGE PROVISION
(15/03/2005) RESERVED MATTERS PLANNING APPROVAL FOR THE ERECTION OF FIVE RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS
3. CORRESPONDENCE CONFIRMING PLANNING CONDITION COMPLIANCE
(16/03/2007) TREE PRESERVATON APPROVAL ALLOWING FELLING, LOPPING, CROWN RAISING ETC AND REMOVAL OF 22 INDIVIDUAL TREES, AS CONSENT 04/00653/REM AND SPECIMENS T1, T2 7 T48
5. 06/00341/DOM BUILDING REGULATIONS CONSENT PLOT 5 (SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS)
6. 21/03/2007 CONFIRMING CORRESPONDENCE DRAINAGE DESIGN TO EXISTING MAIN SEWER
7. CONSTRUCTION SITE START DETAILS
8. 12/00148/OUT - OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION FOR THE ERECTION OF 7 NO.TWO STOREY DETACHED DWELLINGS - REFUSED - APPEAL PENDING
Additional Information Available From Agent - Desk Top Study and Trial Hole Investigation (Rogers Leask Ltd) - November 1998)
Tree Condition Survey and protection Specifications (R J Services-10th May 2006)
Tree Preservation Orders 19th April 1990 and 8th June 1990
Leicestershire County Council 14th January 1999
White Young Green Environmental 14th July 2006
Tenure - The development land is freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the sale.
Method Of Sale - Private Treaty -
Restrictive Covenants - There are restrictive covenants applicable to the site. Further details from the selling agents.
Viewing - The site is currently fenced with some inspection available at the road side. To obtain access to the site please contact the selling agents on[use Contact Agent Button].
Agents Notice - Andrew Granger & Co is a trading name of Andrew Granger & Co LLP; Registration No. OC316917.
Registered office: Phoenix House, 52 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7AF.
Andrew Granger & Co for themselves and for the vendors / lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:-
1. Prospective purchasers / tenants should note that no statement in these details is to be relied upon as representation of fact and prospective purchasers / tenants should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the statements contained. These particulars do not form part of any contract.
2. Please note that no appliances, services or installations have been tested and no guarantee as to condition or suitability is confirmed or implied. Prospective purchasers / tenants are advised to obtain verification from their surveyor or solicitor.
3. All measurements mentioned within these particulars are approximate.
No person in the employment of Andrew Granger & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the vendors / lessors.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: