- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Modern purpose-built apartment
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- Situated just a 5 minutes walk from Denham Station
- Close to local shops, restaurants & amenities
- Excellent road & rail transport links
- 20 minutes to London Marylebone from Denham Station
- Available November 2019
Denham Green E-Act Academy (0.2mi.)
Denham Village Infant School (0.9mi.)
Harefield Infant School (1.7mi.)
- Available now
Carter Duthie are delighted to present this spacious and MODERN second floor apartment with BALCONY situated just a 5 minute walk of DENHAM MAINLINE STATION.
Lincoln Court is a modern purpose built apartment complex situated in the heart of Denham Green, just a short walk to the local shops and restaurants. Denham has excellent transport links close to the M25, M40 AND M4 Motorways and Denham station provides excellent mainline rail links to Central London. The property comes with the benefit of 2 allocated parking spaces.
Communal Entrance Hall
Accessed through a security entry system, carpeted lobby and stairs to upper floors. Access to apartments off communal stairs through self closing fire door.
Laminated floored entrance hall with doors off to all rooms, entry phone, storage/airing cupboard, smoke alarm, coving, radiator, BT and power points.
Duel aspect room with French doors opening onto balconette. Laminated wood flooring, coving, centre light fitting, smoke alarm, radiator, TV/BT/SKY and power points.
Side aspect. Range of beech fronted wall and base storage cupboards, roll edge surfaces with inset 1Â¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mono block tap, inset four ring gas hob with electric hood extractor above and integral electric oven below. Integral dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, spot light and power points.
Bedroom One 3.05m(10'0)x3.73m(12'3)
Front aspect room with built in double wardrobes with hanging and storage space, coving, radiator, carpet, BT/TV, power points and door to-
Enclosed shower cubicle with Triton shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls and linoleum flooring.
Bedroom Two 3.10m(10'2)x2.34m(7'8)
Side aspect room with access to roof storage space, coving, radiator, carpet, BT and power points.
White suite comprising enclosed panel bath with hand shower attachment off monobloc tap, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, electric shaver point, radiator, half tiled walls and linoleum flooring.
Parking area at the front of the building with 2 allocated parking spaces for this property. Enclosed bin storage area to front boundary.
Other Relevant Information
Council Tax: (South Bucks) Band D.
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET [use Contact Agent Button] Fax: E-mail: [use Contact Agent Button] Web-site:
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of five weeks rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available, and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month's rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required. There will be no cost to the tenants for these checks.
9. No smokers. Pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.
See more properties like this: