Fisher Cottage is a most attractive two bedroom detached cottage found in the ever popular village of Charing.
This grade II listed property benefits from many character features and certainly warrants an early viewing.
The accommodation is arranged with a through sitting room/dining room, fitted kitchen and useful rear lobby downstairs. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
Outside there is a most pleasant enclosed courtyard garden with decking area.
Philip Jarvis Estate Agent do charge a reference fee, set-up fee, tenancy renewal fee and a checkout fee. For more information please refer to the Agent.
Entrance Door To:
5.38m x 3.63m (17' 8" x 11' 11" to 9") Secondary double glazed windows to front. Brick fireplace with wood burner. Two radiators. Laminate flooring.
2.44m x 2.31m (8' x 7' 7") Window to rear. Range of base and wall units. Stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Butler style sink unit. Washing machine. Laminate floor.
Double glazed door to rear. Fridge/freezer.
3.66m x 3.05m (12' x 10') Secondary double glazed window to front. Radiator. Access to loft.
2.69m x 2.34m (8' 10" x 7' 8") Secondary double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Frosted window to rear. Modern suite of low level wc, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath with separate shower unit. Radiator. Laminate floor. Cupboard housing boiler.
Courtyard rear garden with area to lawn and decked area. Garden shed. Side access via shared access.
The washing machine and fridge/freezer are for the use of the tenants but come with no warranties.
What fees can we ask you to pay:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
• Holding Deposit of £150.00 (which must not equate to more than one weeks’ rent) This is to reserve the property. Please note, this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantors) withdraw from the Tenancy, fail a right to rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or deed of guarantee) within fifteen calendar days (or other deadline for agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
• Security Deposit of five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the Tenancy.
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
• Unpaid rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than fourteen days in arrears.
• Lost keys or other security devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc.VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
• Variation of contract (Tenant’s request): £50.00 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking Landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Change of sharer (Tenant’s request): £50.00 (inc.VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking Landlord’s instructions, new Tenant referencing and right to rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Early termination (Tenant’s request): Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the Landlord’s costs in re-letting the Property as well as all rent due under the Tenancy until the start date of the replacement Tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the Tenancy.
• Philip Jarvis Estate Agent Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme. • Philip Jarvis Estate Agent Ltd is part of the PropertyMark Client Money Protection Scheme. Scheme reference: C0014138.