This two bedroom mid-terrace property situated in the popular residential area of Lytton Road BD8 Bradford, comprising of lounge, kitchen, first floor bedroom and bathroom with a second floor attic bedroom. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating and is located near to the local park, shops and transport links. Rent: £375.00 pcm. Deposit: £375.00 Application Fee: £120 / £150.
Available To Let Now:
2 Bedroom through Terrace
Area & Location
The property is situated within Girlington BD8 within close proximity to bus routes and other local amenities.
Rent: £375 pcm.
Application Fees: £120 - £150.
Available from: Now.
Viewing Availability: By Appointment Only.
Heating type: Gas Central Heating
Term: 6 months Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Other matters: No pets and no smokers.
4.31m x 4.10m (14' 2" x 13' 5")
Newly decorated with double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire.
2.10m x 3.20m (6' 11" x 10' 6")
Kitchen offering a range of modern wall and base units, worksurfaces, sink with drainer, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood. Plumbing for washing machine. uPVC window to the rear. A door leads to the storage cupboard housing boiler, a door leads to first floor and a door leads to the rear yard.
3.92m x 4.10m (12' 10" x 13' 5")
A double sized bedroom with storage cupboard under the stairs and uPVC window to the front aspect.Radiator
2.54m x 2.41m (8' 4" x 7' 11")
With wash basin, low flush W/C, bath and shower fitment. uPVC window to rear. Radiator.
4.62m x 4.09m (15' 2" x 13' 5")
Another double sized bedroom with velux style roof light.Radiator
Outside garden to front and rear
The property is situated around a 2 minutes drive away from our Thornton Road offices opposite Morrisons and The Range. Follow the Thornton Road / B6145 towards Thornton. At the lights turn right on to Lytton Road. The property is situated on the left hand side indicated by our To Let board.
Council Tax Band
This property has been placed in Band A. According to the Bradford Metropolitan District Council website the 2015/16 council tax rate is approximately £901.07 per year. Please ensure you make your own enquiries.
The energy efficiency rating for this property is D(52). A full copy of the energy performance certificate for this property is available on request or online at www.epcregister.com.
Strictly by appointment only with the landlord’s agents, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford. Please contact[use Contact Agent Button] or [use Contact Agent Button] to arrange a suitable time to view.
How to Apply for this Property?
If you wish to apply for the property (after viewing) we will request that you:
1. Complete an application form and ask any questions you need answering
2. Provide the following documents:
Proof of Photo ID (Passport or Driving License)
Proof of Address ( Bank Statement or Utility Bill)
Proof of Funding ( Wage Slip/ Employment Reference)
3. Payment of the application fee - Non-refundable fee of £120 or £150. This will mark the property as let whilst we carry out checks on prospective tenants
4. Any terms / requirements should be discussed in full at this stage
5. The application referencing, checks and approvals will take place
6. Once approved, we will then invite you to pay the first month’s rent and the deposit
7. The tenancy agreement will be signed and keys released
Please also see our Company Policies below.
Working Guarantor Requirements: It is our company policy that we require a working guarantor for any rental applicant(s) / tenant(s) who are unemployed and / or on DSS. The working guarantor should be earning at least 2.5 times the rent. We will be unable to assist any applicant / tenant who does not have a working guarantor.
Strict No Pets Rule – As a general rule we do not allow pets under any circumstances unless otherwise clearly stated as part of the tenancy with the full written approval of the landlord or the landlord’s appointed representative.
Renting through us
To make your stay at your new home through Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford more enjoyable please see a few points to remember below:
1. We rent two kinds of properties – Let Only and Fully Managed.
2. Let Only is where the landlord is managing the property.
3. Fully Managed is where Black Horse Property are managing the property on the landlord’s behalf.
4. Your rent is due on the anniversary date of each month.
5. The anniversary date is the date your tenancy started.
6. Please remember to pay the rent on time each month.
7. If you are having difficulties, it is best to inform the landlord or the managing agent as early as possible to resolve the situation.
8.Please report any maintenance issues as soon as possible.
9. You are responsible for any damage you cause during your tenancy this can include broken windows.
10. Your landlord / management agent will arrange interim inspections during your tenancy.
Please see www.blackhorseproperty.com for more information.
Letting with Blackhorse Property
Local property experts in lettings, property management and sales for 12 years and counting, Black Horse Property of Shipley and Bradford have been helping rent and manage properties successfully across the Shipley and Bradford region. Visit our website www.blackhorseproperty.com or call us on[use Contact Agent Button] to find out how we can help you let and manage your property with minimum fuss, for the best price possible and in the shortest possible time.