4 bedroom detached house for sale
Property description & features
- * £10,000 stamp duty contribution * Call NOW to view The Watermead Plot 55 is the LAST plot available to RESERVE at our Clifton Gardens development
- Featuring Bosch appliances including a 5 burner hob, double oven, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, accompanied with Porcelanosa ceramin floor tiles to kitchens, dining, utility & WC
- Generously sized and well laid out separate living room - Perfect for both relaxing and entertaining
- ENSUITES to master AND bedroom 2 includes Laufen, sanitaryware complete with vanity unites and Hans Grohe tapware. Amtico Spacia Flooring
- A beautifully designed large open kitchen with kitchen island and larder. Open plan kitchen/ family area benefits from bifolding doors.
- Boasting a large SOUTH FACING garden and a generous double garage with ample parking for 4 vehicles
- Bifold doors opening from both the living area and kitchen area onto a generous patio and turfed rear garden
- Other features include downlights to the kitchen / family area, all bathrooms & WC, hallway & landing downstairs WC & storage cupboard located under staircase
- Also boasting a utility room with ample storage and space for both a washing machine and tumble dryer
The ideal modern family home, simplistic and contemporary in design and picturesque and homely in location, Mulberry Homes are proud to present you, Plot 55 The Watermead at Clifton Gardens, Clifton
Forming part of the stunning collection of 2,3,4 & 5 Bedroom Semi Detached & Detached Homes located set within the scenic countryside location of Clifton.
Boasting 5 generously sized bedrooms, a beautiful open plan kitchen/family, a separate living area, and separate dining all carefully designed and finished to offer you the ideal home for modern family living.
The Watermead at Clifton Gardens is contemporary in design yet appeals to the modern family providing flexible and expansive living space ideal for entertaining and relaxing alike.
Featuring a stylish yet classic open plan kitchen/dining/family room designed by Symphony, featuring the Woodbury range with laminate worktops, glass splashbacks, Blanco sink & taps and a removable unit to make space for an optional washing machine along with a single oven, a five burner hob, extractor hood and integrated fridge/freezer. Including French doors offering access to full turfed garden/patio area.
Continuing to the second floor, consisting of 5 generously sized bedrooms with the master bedroom and bedroom 2 benefiting from a en suite and 1 family bathroom. The bathroom, Ensuites and downstairs WC are designed with a modern contemporary style, featuring Roca sanitaryware.
At Mulberry Homes we're proud to be different. We create beautiful properties that are uniquely full of character in desirable locations.
We feel strongly that our homes should work to enhance a location, and that is no exception at Clifton Gardens , therefore we take time to research the local area to ensure the setting is taken truly into account to provide unique living environments.
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference 0jScMOGAbCY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mulberry Homes - Clifton Gardens.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed: obtained from Ofcom on February 7, 2022
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength: obtained from Ofcom on February 7, 2022
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.