4 bedroom detached house to rent
Property description & features
- Recently Constructed Detached House
- Open Plan Reception, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Appointed to a Very High Standard
- Exclusive Gated Development Nearing Completion
- South Facing Garden (Maintained at Landlords Expense) & Patio to Rear
- Underfloor Calor Gas Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Recommended
- Deposit £2,160
- Available Early November 2022
Location Situated on the edge of this popular and sought-after village ideally located within very close proximity to the A1 motorway and with access to Wetherby, Boston spa, Leeds and Harrogate.
Unfurnished Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included.
Directions From the roundabout at Wetherby take the A168, at the next roundabout go straight on continuing along the A168 towards Bramham. At the T junction turn left and go over the motorway. Take the next left onto Paradise Way. At the sharp right hand bend bear immediately left through the private gates and follow the road to the development. Meadow House is the first property on the right.
Brief Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 6 months, with the option to extend monthly by arrangement, subject to contract.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Pets by Landlord's consent (but no cats). Sorry, no smokers.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £1,995 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a property renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by Leeds City Council that the property is in Band E for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security deposit paid', pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or national Identity card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a Utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by the landlord.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.
Property information from this agent
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference 103268010169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS Feather Smailes Scales - Harrogate.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.