- Desirable location
- Open plan living diner
- High spec Kitchen with Integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms,
- Family bathroom
- Airing cupboard with storage
- Available now
- One allocated parking space
This luxurious two bedroom apartment is located in an exclusive conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby town centre.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen / diner with appliances, one allocated parking space and two double bedrooms.
The property has an EPC rating of E, Council Tax Band B with Oadby & Wigston Council and is available now.
Property Information - A luxurious open plan living space is the heart of this spacious two bedroom apartment. Located on the ground floor of Regent House, an exclusive apartment conversion scheme on the edge of Oadby it offers the perfect mix of convenience and style.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with secure intercom entrance system.
* Bathroom with modern white three piece bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead.
* Spacious Lounge / Kitchen / Diner with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob, dishwasher.
* Two Double bedrooms.
* One allocated parking space in car park located to the rear of the property.
* Available now!
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on[use Contact Agent Button]. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Additional Fees - Sole Application £216 inc VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£90 inc VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required there is a charge of £90 inc VAT
Deposit Required £1125
Marketing images are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: