This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom bungalow
Ridgewater are delighted to offer this well presented bungalow, comprising of:
* 2 Double Bedrooms *
* Lounge *
* Kitchen *
* Bathroom *
* Garden *
* Gas Central Heating *
* Double Glazing *
* On a main bus route *
Sorry to inform you that NO PETS will be allowed at this property.
EPC - D
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
- This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with HM Government guidance.
- Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
- Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move
- No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
- All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
- Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
- Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
- Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
- No under 18 will be allowed into the property.
To pass the referencing for this property applicants need to pass a credit report and will require an annual household income of 30x the monthly rent
In order to rent a property through Ridgewater, you will be required to make the following payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent (this holding deposit is then later used towards your first months rent in advance)
- Tenancy Deposit: Equivalent to five weeks rent.
- Rent In Advance: One month rent in advance
- Companies seeking to rent a property will be required to pay £300 including VAT (£250 plus VAT) for the completion of a Company Reference carried out by an independent referencing agency.
Permitted payments during the tenancy:
- Rent (payable in advance)
- Payments to other third parties: such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent may be applied.
- Tenancy changes: Such as requests to vary the terms of or reassign the tenancy may also be applied which will be limited to £50 including VAT (£41.67 plus VAT).
Once a holding deposit has been paid the subject property will not be marketed to others.
Holding deposits will be paid towards the tenancy deposit upon commencement of the tenancy, where successful referencing and statutory checks have been completed.
A holding deposit will be retained by Ridgewater where the prospective tenant:
Ridgewater Property Ltd is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. and have Client Money Protection with CMP. You can find out more details on the Ridgewater website () or by contacting Ridgewater directly.
See more properties like this:
Property reference R130628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater Sales & Lettings - Torquay.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed: obtained from Ofcom on December 16, 2021
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength: obtained from Ofcom on December 21, 2021
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.