This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
- Prestigious Development
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- High Specification Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Lift Access
- Desirable Residential Location
- Last Few Remaining
- * Book Your Visit Today ! *
The Campsie is a modern and generously spaces two-bedroom apartment, located on the first floor of the stunning new-build extension of the old school house. Featuring a Juliet balcony, open-plan living spaces throughout and two generous double bedrooms - one with en suite.
Buyers will purchase a 75% share of the home and the remaining 25% will be owned by
Bield Housing and Care and is subject to a monthly occupancy charge.
How it works
Plot 10 full price £289,995 - 75% value £229,995 - rental £180 per month
In order to purchase a home using the Shared Ownership scheme, you must:
- Be aged 50 years or over
- Use the property as your main residence
- Earn up to 60% of the median average income, not exceeding £1,230 per month. This excludes pensions and savings
- Have a local connection with East Dunbartonshire Council; Lenzie, Kirkintilloch and wider East Dunbartonshire Council area
Kitchen: 3.62m x 2.60m (11'10 x 8'6)
Living / Dining: 6.27m x 3.62m (20'7 x 11'10)
Bedroom 1: 3.41m x 3.21m (11'2 x 10'6)
Bedroom 1 En-suite: 2.00m x 1.55m (6'6 x 5'1)
Bedroom 2: 3.85m x 2.66m (12'7 x 8'8)
Bathroom: 2.00m x 2.00m (6'6 x 6'6)
With the perfect blend of modern living fused with traditional charm and stately architecture, Moncrieff View lies within the much sought-after village of Lenzie.
The former primary school offers a range of 20, two and three bedroom apartments over two buildings. Eleven of the apartments are located within the carefully restored original school house and are in a sympathetic new build extension.
Its unique modern-classic design marries the historic and characterful charm of this former school house. Inside, the apartments boast impressive full-height windows with many offering double height ceilings and mezzanine levels.
In the new build extension, apartments benefit from either Juliet style or full balconies with a selection of ground floor apartments including private outdoor areas.
The communal space has been carefully restored with the original staircase taking centre stage, encapsulated by a glazed atrium roof - set to impress upon arrival.
Surrounded by an abundance of village shops, pubs, and eateries all within walking distance as well as a busy town centre just a five-minute drive away, Moncrieff View offers a rare opportunity to enjoy spacious living in the most enviable of settings.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 102283002903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CODA Estates - Lenzie. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.