This property is no longer on the market
5 bedroom detached house
- Tenure: Freehold
- Exclusive gated development
- Highly regarded residential area
- Handsome Georgian styled properties
- Four 5 bedroom 3-storey properties
- Contemporary high specification throughout
- Exceptional commuter links
- Within walking distance of Chester City Centre
- Generous parking
- Q Assure 10-year structural warranty
Regents Court is situated in an exclusive gated courtyard development, off the highly regarded Hough Green, within walking distance of Chester City Centre.
There is an excellent range of local shops in Westminster Park, including a butchers, fishmongers, deli/restaurant, and Cooperative store, with additional independent shops in Handbridge. A comprehensive array of facilities and amenities are available in the historic roman city of Chester.
Local recreational facilities include Chester Golf Club and Westminster Park offering tennis, croquet, football and cricket. There is a Nuffield Health Club within a short distance and water sports on the River Dee including rowing, sailing and canoeing.
Two highly regarded local primary schools are within a short distance along with two good local secondary schools and exceptional independent schools including King's and Queen's Schools in Chester and Abbey Gate College in Saighton.
The development is on a direct bus route into Chester and commuting to the commercial centres of the North West is straightforward with easy access to the A55 leading to the M53 and in turn the M56 and M6 motorway networks. Chester Business Park, the home of many financial services and pharmaceutical businesses, is within 2.5 miles. Chester railway station offers a direct service to London, Euston within 2 hours.
Regents Court is a small development of individual homes, occupying a sought-after location close to the city of Chester. Built to exacting standards the houses have been designed in a Georgian style, having a particularly attractive external appearance.
The layout of each of the properties are superbly proportioned and well suited to family living and the finishes are being completed to a high specification with quality fittings throughout. Each property has been built in accordance with the latest Building Regulations, providing high levels of thermal insulation and overall energy efficiency.
Each property will have enclosed lawned gardens with Indian stone paved terrace and parking for 3 vehicles. The gardens will be enclosed by close-boarded fencing and the entrance to the development will have electrically operated entrance gates, to enhance the privacy and exclusivity. Each property enjoys superb open plan family kitchens, five bedrooms with three bath/shower rooms with accommodation over three floors.
The intended specification is as follows (the vendor reserves the right to amend this specification without notice). Purchasers must satisfy themselves of the proposed specification prior to committing to purchase.
• Traditional Furness Heritage bricks
• Tiled roof
• Casement and sash-style uPVC double glazed windows
• 6-panel hardwood Georgian style front doors with Tracery fanlight
• Q Assure 10-year structural new build warranty
Plumbing, Heating and Electrical
• Logik Max System S24 central heating boiler (10-year warranty)
• Integral linked smoke alarms
• Underfloor heating on wet system to ground floors
• Radiators on thermostatic valves to first and second floors
• Heatmiser electronic central heating control
• TV and telephone points in principal rooms
• Bespoke kitchens by Truwood Furniture Company
• High quality quartz work surfaces
• Central island with breakfast bar to all properties
• Neff built-in microwave
• Neff built-in double oven
• Neff built-in fridge
• Neff built-in freezer
• Neff built-in induction hob
• Neff extractor fan
• Abode under-mounted stainless-steel sinks
• Featuring trifold doors (2 on plot 1)
• Equipped with plumbing for laundry appliances
Bath and Shower Rooms
• Modern contemporary bathrooms featuring quality sanitary ware
• Porcelanosa porcelain tiling
• Chrome heated towel radiators
• Thermostatic drench head showers with hand wand
• Shaver/toothbrush charging socket
• High ceilings on ground floors
• Painted deep wooden torus skirting
• Four panel internal doors with polished chrome furniture
• Large Porcelanosa tiling to hallway, kitchen and cloakroom
• Carpeting to reception rooms
• Carpeting to stairs, landing and bedrooms
• Painted spindle staircase and handrails
• Porcelanosa tiled flooring to kitchens
• Quality close-boarded boundary fencing
• Turf lawned gardens
• Outdoor lighting and power sockets
• External cold-water supply
• 3 parking spaces per property
• Canopy porch to Plots 1 and 2
• Tarmacadam driveways
4, Regents Court
This is an imposing double-fronted property occupying a spacious plot to the rear of the development.
The accommodation briefly comprises a central reception hall, a family kitchen, sitting room, snug, utility room, 5 bedrooms, 5 bath/shower rooms and a separate ground floor WC.
Externally the property benefits from a detached garage and parking for three vehicles and enjoys a large rear garden.
This is the largest property, extending to approximately 255 sqm (2746 sqft).
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference CHS210150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German - Chester. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.