3 bedroom apartment for sale
Property description & features
- Tenure: Leasehold
- EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FOR OVER 60'S
- Located in the heart of Hampstead; a highly prestigious location within level walking distance of Hampstead Village high street
- A luxurious three bedroom South East facing residence featuring a large master bedroom suite with a walk through wardrobe
- Features a wellness spa that rivals London's best hotels with a hydro pool, steam room, sauna and treatment room for our homeowners to use whenever they please
- 24 hour concierge
- The marble used at Fitzjohn's came from the same quarry as the marble used to carve the statue David by Michelangelo
- All of the furniture and artwork in the communal spaces have been selected by a variety of acclaimed designers and artists
- The interiors at Fitzjohn's have been styled by 1508; the designers responsible for the interior design of some of the world's most prestigious hotels and private residences
- The floorplan for each apartment is unique; no two apartments are the same, meaning that we provide exclusivity that is rare to find with newly built developments
- State of the art, fully automated, secure underground VALET parking
*EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FOR OVER 60'S*
*RECENTLY LAUNCHED - SEPTEMBER 2021*
Apartment 20 at Fitzjohn's in Hampstead is a superb three bedroom South East facing residence situated on the third floor. This spacious triple aspect home is spread across 1,969 sq ft of living space and features a master bedroom suite with a walk through wardrobe. Additionally, this residence occupies one of the two homes on this floor, providing our owners with additional privacy.
Fitzjohn's in Hampstead is a collection of 29 artistically designed one, two and three bedroom apartments, created exclusively for those enjoying life over 60. With facilities to rival the world's best hotels, Fitzjohn's features a wellness spa with a hydro pool, steam room, sauna and treatment room, as well as a lounge bar, courtyard garden and 24 hour concierge service, because living well is an art.
Located just a stone's throw away from the heart of Hampstead Village, Fitzjohn's offers a wide range of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants right on the doorstep. Nearby is Hampstead Heath, with winding footpaths and outdoor swimming ponds to explore.
*All images shown are indicative and for illustrative purposes only.
Property information from this developer
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference Apt_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus - Fitzjohn's.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.