2 bedroom apartment for sale
Wishaw Road, Wishaw>
- Tenure: Freehold
- Well Presented 2 Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat In Popular Wishaw Locale
- Lovely Modern Front Facing Lounge
- Family Sized L-Shaped Kitchen
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms-Built In Storage In Each
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Own Rear Garden- Mainly To Lawn
- Enormous Driveway & Ground Space To Side of Property
- Great First Time Buy
- Central Location-On Doorstep to Clyde Valley & All Main Travel Routes
Would you like it to be in walk in condition just ready to put your furniture down?
What about being within walking distance of the stunning Greenhead Park Nature Reserve and close to the local shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants?
How about a bright, stylish, front facing lounge, with grey neutral decor, feature wall, matching grey carpeting, and spot lights to ceiling?
Would you like a well laid out, family kitchen, with a range of beech wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback and tiled flooring?
What about 2 spacious double bedrooms, facing the rear garden, with fresh decor, neutral carpeting, wall to wall storage in the largest of the two, with further original great sized storage cupboards in each?
How about a fully tiled shower room with large shower enclosure, and white suite?
Would you like it to have an expansive driveway and ground to the side of the property, with your own low maintenance garden to the rear, mainly to lawn, perfect place for the kids to play out on?
What about gas central heating, double glazing and to be based near main transport links east and west, and 5 minutes drive from the beautiful Clyde Valley?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information on this lovely property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Lounge 4.57m (15'0") x 4.04m (13'3")
Kitchen 3.71m (12'2") x 3.43m (11'3")
Bedroom 1 3.89m (12'9") x 3.71m (12'2")
Bedroom 2 3.91m (12'10") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bathroom 2.03m (6'8") x 1.47m (4'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this:
Property reference IGL1006645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo - Hamilton. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.