3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Lancastre Grove, Leeds, LS5>
- Tenure: Freehold
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- CLOSE TO KIRKSTALL
- PLEASANT GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- LIVING KITCHEN
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- OFF STREET PARKING AND CARPORT
The location could not be better with Kirkstall right on your doorstep which offers a wealth of amenities and facilities nearby including: the new Kirkstall Bridge shopping centre, private gyms, the nearby Kirkstall sports centre and, of course, the Headingley sports ground which is home to the Yorkshire County Cricket team
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Entrance Hall.
• Living room to the front of the home which is ideal for cosy nights in.
• Spacious dining kitchen which has a farmhouse kitchen feel with excellent range of eye and base level units with plenty of storage space and a door out to the rear garden.
• To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
• There is a three-piece family bathroom with shower over the bath.
• Externally to the front there is a small garden and off-street parking leading up to a car port.
• To the rear there is a well landscaped safe and enclosed garden so ideal for young families. There is a sun terrace and lawned area with fencing for privacy.
Given its excellent location and wonderful homely feel this house is going to be popular on the open market so book an early viewing to avoid disappointment!
See more properties like this:
Property reference PBHEA91177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker - Oakwood. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.