4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with SEA VIEWS>
- Tenure: Freehold
Front double glazed door through to:-
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, storage cupboard, double glazed door to-
Single radiator, thermostat, under stairs storage area with power, deep walk-in storage room with shelving and light.
Suite comprising of low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, splashback, front aspect double glazed window with frosted glass
- 2.44m x 3.35m (- 8' x 11' ) Rear aspect room overlooking the garden, fully fitted with a range of eye and base level units, draws and ample work surfaces over, 4 ring gas hob, Hotpoint oven and grill, extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window, door to:-
- 7.32m x 3.35m (- 24' x 11' ) Dual aspect room with front aspect double glazed window. fireplace with inset fire, coving, dining area with double glazed patio door, radiator
Stairway to 1st Floor
First Floor Landing
Fitted high cupboards, Skylight
- 3.35m x 2.74m (- 11' x 9' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window, sea views, fitted wardrobes with cupboards over, double radiator, cupboard housing new Worcester boiler
- 3.35m x 2.44m (- 11' x 8' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window, fitted wardrobes
- 2.74m x 3.35m (- 9' x 11' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window with sea views, double radiator
- 2.74m x 2.13m (- 9' x 7' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window, radiator, single fitted wardrobe with cupboard over
Modern suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wall mounted Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, mainly tiled walls, radiator, front aspect double glazed frosted glass window
Front of Property
Own driveway providing parking for 2 cars, lawned front garden with flowers and shrubs borders
Law maintenance, good sized paved enclosed garden with sea views, pedestrian rear access, timber shed
See more properties like this:
Property reference RS0547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Direct Moves Estate Agents - Weymouth. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.