6 bedroom detached house for sale
OUTSTANDING FAMILY DETACHED HOUSE with ATTACHED TWO BEDROOM HOUSE ANNEXE>
- Tenure: Freehold
Open porchway with front door through to:-
Double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard with lighting
- 1.52m x 0.61m (- 5' x 2' ) Suite comprising of concealed low-level WC, wash hand basin, splashback, side aspect double glazed frosted glass window, coving
- 2.74m x 2.74m (- 9' x 9' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window, radiator, home office area fitted with desk, cupboards and shelving, coving, dimmer switch
- 5.18m x 4.88m (- 17' x 16' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed sliding doors through to sunroom. Double radiator, feature inset fireplace with living flame log fire with glass front and granite hearth, access to dining area
- 7.62m x 1.83m (- 25' x 6' ) Rear aspect room with twin sliding double glazed doors and 4 opening windows, double gazed solar glass skylight windows, feature brick walls, tall display cupboards, lovely full aspect view overlooking the garden, double patio doors to:-
- 7.01m x 3.66m (- 23' x 12' ) Rear aspect room with column radiator, door to under stairs cupboard, fully fitted with a range of eye and base level units with glass cabinet lighting and inset lighting, Bosch double oven with a double grill, Sharp microwave oven and grill, 5 ring gas hob, 3-speed extractor fan with light, TV point, Bosch fitted dishwasher, concealed fridge and freezer, coving, front aspect window overlooking the front garden, spacious breakfast bar, plinth heater, door to:-
- 3.96m x 1.22m (- 13' x 4' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the garden, fitted with eye and base level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard housing Glowworm gas central heating boiler, single radiator, double glazed door to garden, door to double length garage.
Stairway to 1st Floor
Access to insulated and part boarded loft with loft ladder shelved airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric emersion switch, coving
- 3.35m x 3.66m (- 11' x 12' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed windows overlooking the garden, wall to wall fitted wardrobes providing a comprehensive space for clothing, single radiator, coving, dual lighting system, door to:-
Ensuite Shower Room
- 1.83m x 1.52m (- 6' x 5' ) Rear aspect room with frosted window, fully fitted with a fully enclosed shower unit, low-level WC, vanity wash hand basin, towel rail, mainly tiled walls, coving, Dimplex wall heater
- 3.05m x 2.44m (- 10' x 8' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window, wall to wall fitted wardrobes, single radiator, coving, dual lighting system
- 3.05m x 2.44m (- 10' x 8' ) Front aspect room with double glazed window, wardrobe with recess for twin beds and inset lighting, single radiator, coving
- 3.05m x 2.44m (- 10' x 8' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window, single radiator, coving.
Modern suite comprising of double-ended panel enclosed bath with mixer tap shower attachment, concealed low-level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, range of fitted cupboards, fully enclosed shower unit, towel rail, inset lighting, sun pipe, part tiled walls
2 Bedroom House Annexe
To the side of the entrance to the annexe, there is a gated private storage area, ideal for bin storage or bicycles. Front double glazed door to:-
Under stairs storage cupboard with lighting, single radiator, door to the bathroom and kitchen
- 3.96m x 2.74m (- 13' x 9' ) Rear aspect room with double glazed window, radiator, comprehensive suite comprising of dressing table area with ample drawers and sitting area, coving, dual lighting, single radiator, door to:-
- 1.83m x 2.13m (- 6' x 7' ) Suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, wall mounted shower, towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, coving, side aspect double glazed window with frosted glass, mainly tiled walls.
- 3.35m x 2.44m (- 11' x 8' ) Fully fitted with a range of eye and base level units with under unit lighting, Bosch double oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob, 3-speed extractor with light, space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap, side aspect double glazed window with part tiled walls, concealed fridge and freezer, fitted shallow cupboard, radiator, archway through to:-
- 4.27m x 3.05m (- 14' x 10' ) Dual aspect room with double glazed window with garden views, radiator, coving, wall lighting, double glazed patio door to garden and private patio area
Stairway to 1st Floor
- 3.35m x 3.05m (- 11' x 10' ) Open from stairway with double glazed door to Juliet balcony, walk-in cupboard with shelving and lighting housing wall mounted Radiant boiler, further walk-in storage cupboard with hanging space, radiator, TV point.
Ensuite Shower Room
- 2.74m x 1.22m (- 9' x 4' ) Modern suite comprising of fully enclosed shower unit, low-level WC, vanity wash hand basin, double glazed Velux window, towel rail, Dimplex heater, under eaves storage with lighting
Private Patio Area
Private patio area with trees and shrubs
Double length garage
Boarded, providing loft storage space with pull down ladder, range of eye and base level units, ample power points, power and lighting, side aspect double glazed frosted glass window, up and over door, direct access to utility room
Expansive lawned garden with a variety of shrub and tree borders, pedestrian side access, patio, timber shed to side patio, outside lighting, outside water tap, steps down to a small wood which extends the length of the garden , perfect for wildlife
Driveway and front of property
Parking for four to five cars, with low maintenance block paving
The vendor informs us:- There is a guarantee for the solar glass roof in the conservatory. The property has cavity wall insulation New windows with a guarantee and new soffits over the conservatory. The gas boiler is serviced regularly
See more properties like this:
Property reference RS0540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Direct Moves Estate Agents - Weymouth. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.