4 bedroom barn conversion for sale
Brigg House Barns, Helsington, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AG>
- Five First Class Properties
- Four Bedrooms and Two/Three Quality Bathrooms
- Superb Easily Accessible Location
- Beautiful Uninterrupted Elevated Views
- Lovely Landscaped Gardens
- Garage & Private Parking
- 4G Broadband
- 6 Year Architect Warranty
The development can be found be from the market town of Kendal by taking the Brigsteer Road out of town, continue for approximately 3.5 miles then take the turning left onto Whetsone Lane and Brigg House Barns are then found on your right.
Alternatively - Travelling north on the A591, pass the slip road to Levens and you will see a sign to Brigsteer on your left. Go up this lane, past Low Howe and as the road swings to the right turn left and the barns are on your left hand side.
Quick Overview 5 First class properties
4 Bedrooms and Two/three quality bathrooms
Superb easily accessible location
Beautiful uninterrupted elevated views
Lovely landscaped gardens
Garage and private parking
BT Fibre Broadband - On its way
6 Year architect warranty
Specification: Specified items included as standard to all plots unless stated:
* Contemporary Kitchen with soft close drawers and doors
* Quartz work surfaces and upstands
* NEFF or similar integrated appliances, including oven, combi microwave, dishwasher,
Fridge, freezer and induction hob with extraction
* Utility Room with cabinets, worktops, sink and plumbing for washing machine
* Tiled floor or similar to Kitchen area
* Fully fitted Bathrooms with quality sanitaryware, tiling and heated towel rail
* Cloakrooms with WC and basin
* Windows and Doors in painted Accoya timber (Accoya is guaranteed against rot for 50 years)
* Dordogne Style internal doors
* Oak Staircase
* Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
* Under floor heating to ground and first floor
* Flue for woodburning stove (not for unit 2)
* TV points to all bedrooms
* Fully decorated
* Recessed down lights
* Landscaped garden with paved Patio area
* Natural stale roof
* Garage with power and light
* Parking area including Visitor parking
* 6 Year Architect's PCC Warranty
* Outside lights
* Outside tap
* Alarm system
Air Heat Source Pumps
Waste water treatment plant
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System to units 1 & 2
Council Tax: South Lakeland District Council - Band to be assessed
Viewings: Strictly by appointment with Hackney & Leigh - between 2pm and 4pm Saturdays and Sundays.
Energy Performance Certificate: To be confirmed.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100251022056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hackney & Leigh - Kendal. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.