This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom flat
- 50% Sold or Reserved! Anticipated Summer 2021 Completion
- Currently under construction *Please note Photography will vary *
- 14 Brand New Luxury Apartments
- 2 Bedroom Split Level Apartment
- Private Ground Floor Patio
- Superfast Broadband options
- Share of Freehold with 999 year leases
- 10 Year Build-Zone Warranty
- Light & Spacious Mezzanine Apartments
- Superb insulation and sound quality
Caxton House has been developed and built by Urban Re, A London based developer with a keen eye for detail and craftmanship. These brand new homes in Shoreham offer versatile living with 2 or 3 bedrooms, mezzanine levels and wonderful outdoor terraces or balconies to entertain and unwind on. Built to exacting standards with original styled character and superb insulation, Caxton House is without doubt a fantastic Shoreham address.
A Little Bit About Caxton House - A little bit about Caxton House..
- Virgin super-fast TV available.
- BT 1g FTTP or BT 30+ MPS FTTC Broadband.
- Low energy lighting to all apartments
- 10 year warranty with BuildZone
- Video entry phone communal door system
- Underfloor heating throughout with thermostat control.
- Energy performance 'A' rated electric boiler and hot water storage
- Energy performance 'A' rated kitchen appliances
- High grade insulation throughout
- Postal boxes
- Cycle storage
- Recycling and refuse store
Maintenance & Lease.
- Leasehold with share of freehold offering 999 years.
- Service charge 'draft budget' circa £1000pa per apartment.
Shoreham by Sea offers a fantastic lifestyle for both coastal and countryside living. Whether it's a walk along the beach or a bike ride up the River Adur, there is something for everyone. Shoreham is a secluded oasis between Brighton & Worthing offering easy transport links to London and a thriving town centre full of shops, bars and restaurants. It appeals to downsizers, families and first time buyers alike.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30742006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property - Shoreham-by-Sea. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.