4 bedroom detached house for sale
Langford Close, Climping, West Sussex, BN17>
- Open plan kitchen & family area with French doors to the garden & separate utility room
- Contemporary handleless kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including induction hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Beautiful en-suite shower room with wall to wall shower to the Master bedroom
- Contemporary styled family bathroom with en-suite to bedroom three
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to Master bedroom, also fitted in bedrooms 2 & 3
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Study with BT Fast Fibre Optic Connection
- Luxury flooring to kitchen/carpet throughout/ tiled bathrooms
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Garage with mains power, lighting & electric car charging point
This impressive new home has been designed for family life - or for anyone who loves entertaining. The fabulous open-plan kitchen/dining/family room has French doors opening onto the patio and garden beyond: it's easy to imagine yourself hosting summer parties and barbecues here. The light-filled living room, at the front of the house, has a lovely feature bay window and there's a separate study, ideal if you need to work from home. If you've been walking on the beach or in the countryside, you'll be able to leave your muddy boots in the utility room. On the upper floor, a spacious landing leads to four double bedrooms, three of which have fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.. The master bedroom has its own en-suite shower room - so you won't have to queue to use the family bathroom in a morning and bedroom three also has en-suite access.
See more properties like this:
Property reference 68568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GL & Co - Storrington. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.