4 bedroom detached house for sale
New Road, Wingerworth, Chesterfield>
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Dining Room
- Bay Windowed Living Room
- Home Office/Study
- Utility Room & Downstairs W/C
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn, Decking & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking With An External Double Garage
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
This is for my family...
- The ground floor offers ample living and dining space for a growing family, which is flooded with natural light.
- Offering four generously sized bedrooms alongside a family bathroom.
- Situated in the catchment area of highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
- The Wingerworth Park is located a short walk away, a perfect space for the whole family to enjoy together.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning you could easily add your own personal touch.
- To the rear is a low maintenance garden, a fantastic space for hosting family and friends.
- The principle bedroom offers an en-suite shower room & fitted wardrobes.
- You are located perfectly for all local shops and amenities, including beautiful countryside walks.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the generous living space, location and rear garden. Tenure: Freehold
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795013769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.