3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Boythorpe Crescent, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Living Room With Log Burner Feature
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Generous Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
- Potential To Extend
- Energy Rating - C, Tenure; Freehold
- Offering an extensively generous garden, the property provides an excellent opportunity to extend the current house.
- Well presented and neutrally decorated throughout the property is ready to move straight into.
- You are located a short walk from the beautiful market town of Chesterfield.
- The flexible accommodation suits professionals working from home.
This is for our family...
- The enclosed garden presents a fantastic space for children to play whilst adults relax on the patio area.
- The three bedrooms are well proportioned alongside a family bathroom.
- You are situated within the catchment area of highly regarded schools.
- The beautiful Queens Park is only a short walk away, which is a great place for the whole family to enjoy all together.
I'm looking for investment...
- Tenants would love the extensive garden, generous living space and good sized bedrooms. Tenure: Freehold
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795026856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.