5 bedroom detached house for sale
Harebell Close, Huntington>
- Modern Appoinment
- Fully Renovated
- Five Bedrooms
- En-suite To Main
- Minutes Walk To Nature Reserve
- Local Ammenities
- Easy Access To Road Network
- Easy Living
- Ground Floor WC
- Off Road Parking
COMMENT FROM SAM JOHNSON OF HUMPHREYS "Attention to detail. Three crucial words in the world of property, delivered in abundance in this super individual home.
If quality of finish and layout is important to you, then you will definitely admire this impeccable one off detached house, located in a great position at the head of the Close and enjoying doorstep walks into the Caldy Valley Nature Park which is located just a minutes walk away. You also have excellent amenities within walking distance, notably Sainsburys supermarket.
The house has been lovingly updated and extended and whilst retaining the original dwelling, has been so radically transformed that the overall finish is that of a high grade new build, right down to new carpets being laid. The thought and detailing in every aspect is so impressive.
Layout is the key to this house - an excellent arrangement with four reception rooms makes it ideal for family life. And to give the house a really cozy feel, the all important living room has been kept separate to the main living area as well as further reception room which could be continued to be used as a study or would make a great children's play room. The kitchen is of a great finish and has two sets of French doors leading to the landscaped garden. At first floor level there are five bedrooms the principle of which is a real notable size and features en-suite as well as separate family bathroom.
With loads of quality touches and the clear sense of a craftsman who has loved creating this house, 25 Harebell Close is a house that evokes a warm feeling and great atmosphere from the moment you walk through the door. I anticipate a lot of market interest.
For a personal description of the development or to book a viewing appointment, please contact myself of the office".
ROOMS LAYOUT AND DIMENSIONS Please refer to the floor plan.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Property information from this agent
Humphreys of Chester - Chester
17-19 Lower Bridge Street Chester CH1 1RS
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100909017001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester - Chester. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.