3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
- One of Two Prestigious New Properties by Acroe Homes
- Prime Coastal Location in One of Norfolk’s Most Sought After Villages
- Superior Build Quality and Excellent Specification
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room Opening to Garden
- Generous Sitting Room with Open Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms, Principal En-Suite and Spacious Family Bathroom
- Utility Room and Ground Floor WC
- Landscaped Garden, Garage and Parking
- Anticipated Completion Date Mid September 2021
Showcasing superb build quality and a refined specification, these exceptional homes deliver the perfect blend of local heritage architecture and 21st Century living.
Exceptional care and attention to detail ensure that these new homes fit seamlessly into the charming and traditional street scenes that make Blakeney one of North Norfolk's most revered and sought after coastal havens.
Mellow red brick, double fronted elevations epitomise classic architectural symmetry and are set under a traditional pantile roof. The elegant and refreshingly understated facade conceals a refined and contemporary interior with balanced living areas, handmade 'lifestyle' kitchen, three individual bedrooms that include a sumptuous principal suite, and lavish bathrooms.
Both properties offer individual layouts, orientations and plots with freshly landscaped gardens, private parking and garaging.
Whether you are looking for that dream coastal retreat to enjoy away from the stresses of everyday life or the perfect place to call home, nestled discreetly in the heart of North Norfolk's 'jewel in the crown' Fiddler's Rest delivers in every way.
Build completion and the opportunity for occupation is anticipated for mid September 2021.
LOCATION This exclusive development commands an enviable position in the centre of Blakeney just off the coast road. Literally step outside the pristine gardens and you will find yourself immersed in the coastal splendour of Blakeney.
An area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Blakeney is filled with flint cottages, narrow streets and hidden alleys. Food and drink options are a plenty in Blakeney from the traditional coastal pub The Kings Arms to the more gastronomic fayre at The White Horse, you really are spoilt for choice. The Moorings is a charming cafe by day and a renowned bistro restaurant by night, and a short walk away is Wiveton Hall Cafe, which is well worth a visit.
Offering panoramic views across the estuary and salt marshes, Blakeney enjoys big skies and tranquil walkways. The Blakeney National Nature Reserve is one of the largest expanses of undeveloped coastal habitat of its type in Europe. It has long been recognised as a highly important area for its wide range of rare coastal plants and wildlife. The vast areas of unusual habitat such as pristine salt marsh, vegetated shingle and sand dunes, attract a colourful array of wildlife from uncommon sea birds to the seal colonies that prosper on Blakeney Point. Needless to say the area is incredibly popular with nature lovers and birdwatchers. Although there are some restricted areas during the main bird breeding season the nature reserve is largely free to roam. Seal trips by boat run from Blakeney and the nearby village of Morston out to Blakeney Point and are extremely popular. 'A Coastline to Explore', Blakeney is well placed for exploring the stunning north Norfolk coastline. From wildlife reserves and sweeping beaches, to seal watching and quirky pubs - the attractions are plentiful.
- Burnham Orange Brick
- Sandtoft Neo Clay Double Pan Roof Tiles
'- Sedrel' Cement Board Cladding
'- Brett Martin' Cast Iron Effect Guttering and Downpipes
- Anthracite Grey UPVC Windows
- Solidor Black Exterior Doors
- Aluminium Bi-fold Doors
- Stabilised Gravel Driveways
- 'Aztec' Electric Boiler System
- Underfloor Heating to Ground and Traditional Radiators to First Floor
- Oak Internal Doors
- Open Fireplaces
- Brushed Stainless Steel Ironmongery
- Oak Flooring to Kitchen, Utility Room and Hallway
- 'Karndean' Flooring to Bathrooms and Wet Areas
- Fitted Carpets to Bedrooms and Landings
- Handmade Kitchens
- Granite Work Tops and Chrome Ironmongery
- Instant Hot Water Tap
- 'Rangemaster' Oven and Extraction Hood
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine and Dryer
- 'Kudos' Sanitary Ware to Bath/Shower Rooms
- Heated Towel Rails
- Fully Tiled Bath/Shower Room Walls
- Fitted Light Mirror with Integrated Shaver Point
- Turfed Lawns and Soft Landscaping
- Feather Edge Fencing and Brick and Flint Walls
- Detached Garage and Driveways
- Outside Tap
SERVICES CONNECTED To be confirmed.
COUNCIL TAX To be confirmed.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35669
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development
Property information from this agent
Sowerbys - Holt
1 Market Place Holt NR25 6BE
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100439037166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys - Holt. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.