4 bedroom detached house for sale
Whitehall House, Nenthead>
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- LPG Gas Central Heating
- Large Surrounding Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Sought After Rural Village Location
Nenthead, Cumbria is one of England's highest villages. Located in the peaks of the North Pennines National Park an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and classed as one of seven UK UNESCO global geoparks due to its geological interest. With an abundance of countryside surrounding the village there is no endless pursuits for walkers and cyclists on the coast-to-coast cycle network. The village benefits from an award-winning local post office and community shop. The Hive located in the old Wesleyan Chapel a unique place for entertainment, art and offers a cafe and social hub, public house and a primary school. The larger town of Alston is located approximately 4.4 miles west of Nenthead offering a wider range of shopping, recreational and schooling facilities.
Alston - 4.4 miles (7.1km)
Stanhope - 15.4 miles (24km)
Penrith - 20.5 miles (33km)
Hexham - 20.5 miles (33km)
Carlisle - 24 miles (38.6km)
Newcastle - 34.4 miles (55.4km)
Front entrance door leading into spacious lounge. Large inglenook fireplace with stone lintel and surround, double patio doors to rear garden allowing an abundance or natural light, sash window to front elevation, small window to rear elevation, exposed timber beam to ceiling, spotlights, cupboard housing electric meter and staircase to first floor.
Newly fitted with a range of grey wall and base units, ceramic sink drainer with chrome mixer tap over inset in work-surfaces. Sash window to the front elevation with countryside views over the valley. Integrated gas hob, electric double oven, and fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled splash-backs, spotlights to ceiling and multipipe thermostat for heating system.
'T' shaped room fitted with base units, laminate work-surface over and inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Rear UPVC door and window. Small side window and entrance door leading to front elevation. Cupboard housing gas Worcester combination boiler and hot water storage cylinder.
Fitted with a white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., corner shower cubical with mains fed shower, chrome heated towel rail, opaque window to side elevation, extractor fan to wall and spotlights to ceiling.
Loft access hatch and storage cupboard.
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and sash window with countryside views over the valley.
Fitted with low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubical with mains fed shower, shower panelled walls and glass screen, chrome heated towel rail and opaque sash window to front elevation.
Central heating radiator and sash window.
Central heating radiator, sash window and over stairs storage cupboard.
Central heating radiator and sash window.
Fully fitted modern bathroom comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level w.c., corner shower cubical with curved glass sliding door, electric Mira shower and shower panelled walls, ceramic tiled splash-backs, rear sash window, extractor fan to wall and spotlights to ceiling.
Laid mainly to lawn with small stone wall and steps leading to front door. Gated access to gravelled parking area with ample space for several vehicles.
Landscaped rear garden laid mainly to lawn with stone flagged circular patio, gravelled paving and flower boarder. The garden continues up a sloped grassed area to a further elevated garden space with several mature trees and the possibility to build a further patio or seating area.
Council tax band C
Further information in relation to council tax can be obtained by contacting the local authority Eden District Council
The property is covered by the Alston 1000 year lease with 410 years remaining.
METHOD OF SALE
Sale by private treaty. Prospective purchaser(s) should register their interest or submit offers with the selling agent by contacting Darlington office.
Strictly by appointment only, please contact our Darlington office to arrange an appointment.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
Prospective purchaser(s) should be aware that in the event of an offer being accepted by the vendor they will be required to provide us with documents in relation to Anti-Money Laundering Regulations. The extent of the required documentation will be confirmed to the purchaser(s) on acceptance of an offer.
Vickers & Barrass Chartered Surveyors trading as T H Vickers Limited for themselves and for the Vendor or Lessors of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
• The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, all or part of an offer or contract;
• all descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary consents for use and occupation and other details are given as a guide only and without responsibility. Any intending purchasers or lessees should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves, by inspection or otherwise, as to their accuracy.
• No employee of Vickers & Barrass, Chartered Surveyors has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property nor is any such representation or warranty given by the Vendors or the Lessors of this property.
• Any offer for this property will be taken as an admission by the intending purchaser that they have relied solely upon their own personally verified information, inspection, and enquiries.
• The photographs show only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photographs.
• Where any reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given by Vickers & Barrass, Chartered Surveyors in good faith. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the Local Planning authority into such matters.
• The Vendors reserve the right to amalgamate, withdraw or exclude either of the lots shown at any time and to generally amend the particulars or method of sale.
• The property is sold subject to reserve(s).
Vickers & Barrass, Chartered Surveyors reserve the right to sell privately without imposing a closing date and do not bind themselves to accept the highest or any offer. The particulars have been prepared in accordance with the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations to give a fair overall view of the property.
Vickers & Barrass Chartered Surveyors - Darlington
Humbleton Park, West Auckland Road Darlington DL2 2YH
See more properties like this:
Property reference 103264000572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickers & Barrass Chartered Surveyors - Darlington. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.