3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Park Drive, Barlaston>
- Bags of potential! Scope to modernise and put your own stamp on the property to make this your perfect forever family home
- Generously proportioned rooms throughout with large windows offering lots of light and airy accommodation
- Extended to the rear to create a downstairs shower room, no queuing for the bathroom in the morning in this property!
- Great outdoor space including a driveway providing parking for plenty of vehicles, garage, front and rear gardens
- Sought after village location in the centre of Barlaston with an abundance of amenities, a well regarded primary school and superbly located for great commuter links
From our Stone office leave Stone on Newcastle Street/B5027. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto A34. At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on A34. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Meaford Road and turn left to stay on Meaford Road. Turn left onto Silver Ridge. Turn right onto Park Drive where the property will be identified by our for sale board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10892687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.