2 bedroom detached house for sale
Stallington Mews, Stallington>
- Owners progressing in the intended purchase of the Freehold
- The master bedroom suite has a dressing area and walk in wardrobe, perfect if you have a passion for clothes as well as an en-suite - just what every lady of the house desires
- Versatile accommodation - with a downstairs bedroom but could be used as a study or sitting room to suit your needs
- Stunning modern open plan living space with part vaulted ceiling with sky window and double doors opening out into the garden
- Scenic walks are literally on your doorstep - Sought after location with easy access to commuter links
Leave Stone town centre on the Longton Road and turn right onto Hayes Bank. Continue along the lane to the end and then turn left on to Hilderstone Road. Turn right towards Stallington opposite the Black Lake pub and continue into Stallington village. Turn right onto Franklin Drive, follow the road round and follow the signs towards Stallington Hall Mews to where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10874537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.