3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Mansfield Road, Hasland>
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Living Room
- Garden Room Which Leads To The Rear Patio Area
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- On Road Parking
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- A perfect opportunity for someone looking to get onto the property ladder.
- Situated in an excellent location for all the local shops and amenities that Hasland has to offer.
- Suiting professionals travelling for work, you have ease of access to the motorway.
- The property boasts flexible living and dining space, meaning you could utilise room to suit your specific needs.
This is for my family...
- Offering ample living and dining space with plenty of storage.
- The three bedrooms are all excellent sizes alongside a modern fitted bathroom.
- Having been fully renovated from top to bottom, the property is neutrally decorated and ready to move straight into.
- An enclosed & low maintenance garden offers a secure space for children to play whilst adults can relax in the spacious garden room.
- the cellar/lower ground floor store has the potential to create more living space or a home office space (subject to necessary consents).
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £575 per month, a yield of 4.93%.
- Ideal for a first-time landlord, the property has been fully renovated, meaning your tenant can move straight in.
- Prospective tenants would love the living & dining space, well-proportioned bedrooms and location. Tenure: Freehold
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795026031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.