2 bedroom apartment to rent
Twyford Court, Twyford Avenue, Acton, London, W3>
We are pleased to present a spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette in West Acton.
The property comprises of:
- two double bedrooms with wooden flooring,
- bathroom with bath and overhead shower,
- a good size living room which comes with a vertical piano and beautiful original parquet flooring,
- a separate modern fitted kitchen with access to rear gardens.
- Gas Central Heating. Communal gardens. Double glazing.
Nearest Transportastion & Amenities:
- The property is set in a well looked after block which is near to transport and local shops. Morrison and Tesco local are in the area.
- 10 mins walk to Ealing Common Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
- 10 mins walk to West Acton Tube Station (Central Line).
Oaktree - Ealing
23 Queens Parade Hanger Lane, Ealing W5 3HU
See more properties like this:
Property reference OWL210041_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oaktree - Ealing. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.