5 bedroom detached house for sale
Defford Close Webheath, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97>
- Tenure: Freehold
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this spacious five bedroom detached family home set in a sought after location in Webheath. The property enjoys good access to open countryside and road networks, with a local shop and pub close by as well as excellent schools.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION;
* The property is approached via a tarmac driveway and gives access to the DOUBLE GARAGE having up and over doors and a paved pathway leads to the canopy porch having a double glazed door leading to;
* RECEPTION HALL has a turning staircase rising to the first floor accommodation, laminate flooring and doors which radiate off to;
* GUEST CLOAKROOM fitted with a low level W.C. and a wash hand basin;
* Double doors lead to the SPACIOUS LOUNGE having a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, feature firplace and double doors lead to;
* DINING ROOM having French Doors leading to the rear garden and a door leading to;
* The DINING FAMILY KITCHEN is of dual aspect and is perfect for entertaining and offers a range of wall mounted and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, built-in appliances to include a dishwasher, double oven, four ring gas hob having a canopy extractor fan above and fridge/freezer. There is a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and french doors on one side leading to the rear garden, There are spot lights to the ceiling and tiles to the floor which continue through to the Utility;
* UTILTY ROOM having matching units to the kitchen. There is space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and a single sink. There is a double glazed door giving side access to the garden;
To the first floor is the spacious LANDING having a double glazed window overlooking the front aspect and doors radiating off to;
* BEDROOM ONE having a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation built in wardrobes and a door leading to the:
* EN-SUITE is fitted with a double sized shower cubicle, a low level / dual flush W.C and a heated towel rail and a pedestal wash hand basin;
* There are a further FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS all offering built in wardrobes;
* The FAMILY BATHROOM is fiitted with a panneled bath, low level W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin and is tiled to half height;
The enclosed rear GARDEN has an intital paved patio area perfect for sitting out during the summer months the rest being mainly laid to lawn with bedding flowers and fences to border.
Reception Hall 1.68m x 4.47m (5' 6" x 14' 8")
Lounge 3.56m x 5.26m (11' 8" x 17' 3")
Dining Room 3.56m x 5.26m (11' 8" x 17' 3")
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 6.8m x 5.26m (22' 4" x 17' 3")
3.05m max x 2.54m
Bedroom one 4.65m x 4.88m (15' 3" x 16' 0")
Bedroom Two 4.32m x 3.58m (14' 2" x 11' 9")
Bedroom Three 3.58m x 3.89m (11' 9" x 12' 9")
Bedroom Four 3.18m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
Bedroom Five 2.92m x 3.12m (9' 7" x 10' 3")
Bathroom 2.97m x 1.73m (9' 9" x 5' 8")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Redditch
10a Church Green Redditch, West Midlands B98 8BP
See more properties like this:
Property reference RED180031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Redditch. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.