3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Central Avenue, Boythorpe, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Spacious Living Room With Doors Leading To The Rear Patio
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Downstairs W/C
- Landscaped Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating -
This is for my family...
- Presenting the perfect opportunity for a young family to get onto the property ladder with an exceptionally presented home.
- You'll love the beautifully landscaped rear garden, an excellent space for children to play whilst adults relax on the patio area.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby for all ages.
- Located a short walk from Queens Park, perfect for a family walk.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The contemporary styled home is well maintained and ready to move straight into.
- The three bedrooms are well proportioned alongside a family bathroom.
- You are located a short walk from the many amenities of which Chesterfield town centre & Brampton have to offer.
- The home office space provides the opportunity to transform into an en-suite bathroom(subject to necessary requirements).
I am looking for an investment...
- Tenants would love the location, generous living space and landscaped rear garden. Tenure: Freehold
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795026064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.